MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE~FOR SHORT TERM GOALS

Options
124»

Replies

• savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    72 mins today for a total of 342/400 will break it this week. REAL pretty day here in KY today. Too bad tomorrow calls for rain!!
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    This week has been an epic failure for me. Need to get back on track just haven't been able too. <sigh>. Everyone seems to be doing so good. So proud of you all!!
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    170/175 - goal within reach!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    ok got off my butt and did cardio max.... warmup, level 1 and 3, and cool down. 40 mins total 393 cals per hrm. I expect that to go up as I learn all the moves. Didn't do level 2 with JM. Watched it knew I couldn't do it. Will have to work up to it

Total of 76 mins today for a grand total of 418/400. Made this goal in 5 days. Will up the goal to 500 next week. I still have sat and sun to go. I plan on doing the cardio max again either in the morning or in the evening. I also want to keep up with my Powerwalk DVD as well. It has been a GREAT stand by all these month and I don't see why giving it up now would do any good.
    Hope everyone has a good weekend
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Okay...not doing so good on my goals...how can I get more motivation?

Maybe you should try just one goal at a time. Work on one until you have it down and then move on. That is what we are all about, one goal for one week. Keep it simple. Hope this helps. It has been working great for us.
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Well had to make up for my lazy gluttenous day yesterday. 95 mins today on treadmill and some heavy cleaning 4miles today.
    That brought me over my goal!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    SUCH A LONG WEEK!

But...I MADE MY GOAL. Holy everything I did it! I'm SO SO SO SO happy!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Best wishes for all who are struggling...we ALL have our setbacks, but you can always get back into the game!!
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    200/175...
    Lost the 3 pounds of water weight plus 5 more!

WTG for everyone meeting/exceeding their goals!!!! For everyone struggling - next week is a NEW week!!!

See you on the new thread tomorrow! I'm calling it an early night tonight, I think.
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    One more day of exercise for me and I will make my goal. I bought a HRM today. Talk about motivation. I just want to do everything and see how accurate the exercises on this site are. So far I burned 200 less on the gazelle that I was putting under elliptical, I was almost 100 over on Wii Just Dance 2 instead of Dancing, general, and the Turbo Jam 20min Workout was less than they said. I am happy I bought it. For all those who made your goals WTG! For those who have not finished yet, YOU CAN DO IT!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    200/175...

WTG for everyone meeting/exceeding their goals!!!! For everyone struggling - next week is a NEW week!!!

See you on the new thread tomorrow! I'm calling it an early night tonight, I think.

Suz
    DID YOU LOSE 8 POUNDS????? OMG!! THAT'S FREAKKIN' FANTASTIC!!!!! WOW!!

YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: HATS OFF TO YOU! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    200/175...

Suz
    DID YOU LOSE 8 POUNDS????? OMG!! THAT'S FREAKKIN' FANTASTIC!!!!! WOW!!

YOU ARE AMAZING GIRL!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: HATS OFF TO YOU! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I have no idea how it happened but yes.... I lost those 3 pounds of water weight after my cheat day last Friday then 5 more! THANK YOU so much!!!! This is hard work but I'm somehow doing it and I am really impressed with myself.... I can't wait to shed the rest of it! (Edited to add: the only 2 things that have changed over the past week are 1) I added a Multivitamin to my diet and 2) I completely cut caffeine out of my diet... so maybe that's what did it!)

Today is my daughter's Little League Opening Day and we're walking in the parade together. The parade is 1.25 miles long... since we have no one coming to cheer us on (or pick us up from the ball field) we'll be walking the 1.25 miles back to our home as well! At least we'll get some more exercise this weekend! I indulged in pizza on Friday and made a wise choice at McDonald's yesterday but that means my scale hasn't moved... so I'm hoping all the walking from yesterday and today will rid my body of the sodium!

Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    so many of you are doing so well!! i am so proud of all of you and happy that we are all getting into better health!!

I lost last week but was not able to exercise one day. Thank God for being able to lose on my daily routine with following my Food Diary!! My life gets wild & crazier every day!!

My Progress so far!

Week 8 Goal 130 min & stay under calories & I had a rough week & NO EXERCISE! Did stay under 6/7 days (lost 2.2 lbs)
    Week 7 Goal 100 min & stay under calories & I did 165 min, was under 6/7 days (lost 3 lbs)
    Week 6 Goal Stay within calories/Light Exercise & I did 5/5 days under & began Light Exercise (lost 1.4 lbs)
    Week 5 Goal 120 min & I did 65/120 CHANGED TO Stay under Calories & I did 6/7 days (.4 gain due to injury)
    Week 4 Goal 120 min & I did 130 (lost 1.8 lbs)
    Week 3 Goal120 min & I did 140 (lost 1.4 lbs)
    Week 2 Goal 100 min & I did 135 (lost 2.2 lbs)
    Week 1 Goal 100 min & I did 120 (lost 3 lbs

:bigsmile: I POSTED THE NEW WEEKS CHALLENGE:bigsmile:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/219381-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals