BI-POLAR/Depression and losing weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Turtle1104
    Turtle1104 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, bi-polar with binge eating disorder on top of ADHD and OCD. Yep, I'm a well rounded crazy and I'm ok with that. I had a gastric bypass back in 2006. I lost over a hundred pounds. Last year, I hit an extreme low in my depressive episode and couldn't bounce back. In that 6 months of low, I put on 60 pounds. I am desperate to lose it and would love to have someone who understands the lows and highs to talk with.

I have an 11 year old that I never want to see go through the nightmare of being the fat girl in school. So, I'm working extra hard to show her that it can be done. Please add me if you want.

Best of luck!
  • julisha
    julisha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I have depression and anxiety and would absolutely love to have additional support from you guys.
    I have been too anxious to go to the gym for four months, so I brought weights, kettle bells, step, dvds but its a struggle to get motivated.
    Fell free to add me to your friend list xx
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I haven't had the issue with losing weight, but I struggle with bipolar, depression, generalized anxiety, and PTSD, so I'm a right mess, haha. Shoot me a message and feel free to add me if you want to connect. Happy to share with information/advice/comfort I can...
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    This is a really old post. I have a mood disorder. I do think my meds slow things down some, but I am losing. You can add me if you want to connect
  • julisha
    julisha Posts: 8 Member
    Options

WinKitty wrote: »
    Thank you for starting this thread! I was going to start one soon...I just didn't have the guts yet.

I know right!?! Superdupem you are brave for just starting the thread :)