Collar Bones...

Options
1235»

Replies

• gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see this post ... because that was one of the first things I noticed. Yea, the jaw bone is nice and all but the collar bones are such a highly visible thing in a lot of women's fashion. And I do find that I spend time rubbing them like a worry stone.

(in the interest of full disclosure, I also spent several minutes in bed this morning fondling my hip bone that pokes out now when my tummy pooch shifts to the other side. So that's fun too.)

Haha I do the same!
  • mkennedym
    mkennedym Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    are collarbones something women want? i keep seeing it pop up. is that like the "in" look?
  • gailygail99
    Options
    are collarbones something women want? i keep seeing it pop up. is that like the "in" look?

i think that we want to be able to see them...
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I know I can feel mine toooo!!!! lol I can kinda see them but thats ok Im just happy they are showing more than before haha.. why is it so important lol :wink:
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My collar bone is like some rare, mythical creature that only rears it's pretty little head on full moons.

Soon it will show more though! I swear!
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one that is excited to see a glimpse of my collar bone. I found a picture of my high school self and couldn't believe how awesome my collar bone looked. I'm hoping to look like that again soon. :wink:
  • knothead76
    Options
    mkennedym......collar bones are a symbol for many of us women. When we are heavy, overweight, etc, they disappear. When you start losing weight, and coming into a more healthy weight, they show themselves again. And, as stated in a previous post, look at women's fashions. Almost every shirt that is made for women shows that area. Men, on the other hand, usually wear shirts that cover them. So, no, it's not really an "in fashion" thing for us women, it's a sign that the hard work we are doing is paying off.

BTW, I'm also ecstatic that mine are showing again. Now if only my belly and saddlebags will go away =/
  • Transform_me_now
    Transform_me_now Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    haha....stewie says that you're 'vascular' :)
  • student0007
    student0007 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Still can't see/feel mine, but soon (I hope)!:flowerforyou:
  • gailygail99
    Options
    mkennedym......collar bones are a symbol for many of us women. When we are heavy, overweight, etc, they disappear. When you start losing weight, and coming into a more healthy weight, they show themselves again. And, as stated in a previous post, look at women's fashions. Almost every shirt that is made for women shows that area. Men, on the other hand, usually wear shirts that cover them. So, no, it's not really an "in fashion" thing for us women, it's a sign that the hard work we are doing is paying off.

BTW, I'm also ecstatic that mine are showing again. Now if only my belly and saddlebags will go away =/

great explanation..that pretty much sums it up!! i think that mine are going to emerge soon!! maybe another 10lbs!! WHOOOPPPEEE!!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    COME ON BABIES..i know you wanna jump out...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!