Weight gain during mentsruation?

Options
2»

Replies

• Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    So when do things go back to normal? And we start losing weight again???
  • Suzannejl
    Options
    So when do things go back to normal? And we start losing weight again???
  • saphire76
    saphire76 Posts: 102
    Options
    This is exactly why I don't want to do my weight and measurements tomorrow. Damn TOM!
  • i_Dance
    i_Dance Posts: 30
    Options
    I gain 3-5 lbs 24 hours before and stay heavy with bloat for up to 5 days! Its ridiculous!
    This :/
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I usually gain a good 2 lbs. I find it rather amusing when I weigh myself during moondays because I always weigh myself on my Wii Fit. Well, Wii Fit didn't take moondays into account so it always goes "You gained X amount of weight! Do you know why? Choose one of these reasons!" Haha There's no "I'm a fricken female, leave me alone!" option on there. I just claim "indigestion" as the closest cause and it's happy. Haha.
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am hormone sensitive and will gain 5-15 lbs right before and during menstration. It is a normal thing for me. BLAH. I lose most of the weight too when it is over (thankfully) unless it decides to skip then I tend to keep 5-10 lbs. Those are the times I HATE being a woman
  • Suzannejl
    Options
    Yup, It reminds me of those cartoons you see where the guy diets, and ends up looking like Adonis, the woman diets, works out and just loses a few inches.... grrrr