seriously! what is going on?

Options
13»

Replies

• atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Ok...I have read all of the replys to your question, and taken a look at your diary...and here is what I see.

You are in fact eating alot of processed foods...which have a tremendous amount of sodium. And you dont really drink alot of water. Yes, I understand that you are drinking MORE water, but you need to drink MORE than MORE...Also, you are eating a good amount of bread.

I was in a similar situation not long ago. I though just because I ate under my alloted calories, that it didnt matter WHAT made those calories up. I only ate ONE hotdog,...so that was good,..right? WRONG.

This go round, I have cut almost all processed foods....drank more water than I ever thought possible. cut out my salt completely.....and have had great success. I do still eat something here or there, but honestly, try not to ....and just the other day...I ate a whole bag of steam fresh brocolli...and thought nothing of it...after all...its brocolli..and the calories were low for the entire bag....what i didnt realize was my god..the sodium was out of this world....and guess what?? Weigh in was the next day....and It showed that I had GAINED.

I am not gonna bash your consumption of cakes, or cookies, because I AM one to have to have something sweet....but I choose them wisely, if possible.

I wont comment on whether you are eating enough, or not, because without you really logging everything, that is kind of hard to say. I think that you just honestly need to get a bit more committed, be honest with yourself, cut those processed foods....drink more water....and stick with it....knowing that yes, the less weight you have to lose, the harder it will be to come off...but you should in no way be gaining weight if you do all the above.

Good luck, and hang in there.
    Also, you need to log everything...every day!! It helps, really....even though you are busy with your baby girl...who by the way is adorable......you have to make the time. Make the time for YOU...if you really want this!!

*like* :)