"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 9

Options
13»

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Pinky, thank you. thats sweet of you. Trying no to feel bad, but how can I not feel bad in a way, you know. i put this group together, then I feel like im neglecting it a little bit. But ive been soo busy.. yesterday i was asked to do a wedding in june. omg.. and they want me to set a price, Im still thinking about that one.

Happy Friday everyone. I hope you have a beautiful weekend in store for you, if not then something relatively beautiful. Enjoy your time with your family and loved ones. And if you are like me and have to work, make the best of it. <3 you all.. Remember Sunday will be the beginning of the last week. So we need to get our next challenge names a thought. We need to vote next week.
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Going to my daughter's wedding shower tomoz. She has INSISTED on everyone wearing a black dress. (I NEVER wear dresses!) Sooooo I bought a sexy Juicy Couture dress and some Madden sexy shoes (well, maybe more like CFM shoes) and black tights. :devil: She is gonna kill me! LOL But ya know what? I don't care! Anyways... off my eating plan for the day then back to it on Sunday! Gotta lose more for the wedding... God only knows what I will wear to that!! :bigsmile:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Cazz, I NEED to see these CFM shoes! I didn't even know the term until hubby and his guy friend started talking about a girl's FMP's (p=pumps). :laugh: You're going to look so damn hot, please do post a picture of you in this awesome outfit!

April, definitely set a price. A wedding is a LONG day. You have pre-ceremony, ceremony, post-ceremony, and reception. I'm thinking at least $250. After the wedding if you feel you've overcharged, either give them back what you feel is fair, or donate that portion to a charity the couple feels strongly towards.

So excited for tomorrow, going to the America's Family Pet Expo. It is doggies galore! You can't bring your pets, but you get so much pooch lovin' it makes your heart melt. Especially the adoption pavilion. If there's a bulldog for adoption, we'll be lucky if we don't come home with him.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Any last minute ideas for the last week of H20, please let me know. Im going to try to get h20 together during or after editing the rest of my nieces pictures. if you have anything in mind please do run it past me.. :) Still need ideas for one challenge to go through the duration of the 4th of July challenge, and we need challenge names. So we can vote next wee. Hope all is well with everyone.. Happy Sunday, Im off to work.. ugh..
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Pink good luck on your doggy day

I had a 10 mile walk scheduled today (darn near killed me as I ran out of water too soon) - I got a little lost on one the trails, came across a trail map, "corrected" my course and ended up only walking 9.9 miles- I don't care I am counting all 10- we went to town later and got my husband two near pairs of running shoes and I had to walk ( of hobble) a bit - so that will make up for it

I hope everyon has a good weekend - I am going to sit my backside on the coach!:happy:
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Im heading to bed, Im hoping to get week 10 up sometime tomorrow. Hopefully in the morning.. Have a great night everyone..
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Jen, boo on your walk getting cut off, but you definitely deserved to log the full 10 miles. Lucky hubby, two new pairs of shoes! What did you get for yourself?

AprilVal, have a good night!

The pet expo was SO fun. i just love seeing all of those doggies. There was only one bulldog up for adoption, and she wasn't going to fit into our family...didn't like dogs bigger than her or her size, and didn't like cats. We have a German Shepherd and a Lhasa Apso already, and two cats. So, no Clementine for us. But OMG there were the most adorable and heart-tugging chocolate lab/collie mixes that had light blue eyes. I wanted the fluffy on so bad, but we're not about to raise another puppy right now. Those little loves are a lot of work.

Oh and we were on our feet and walking around for about 3.5 hours at the fairgrounds, so we got some great exercise in today!

Forgot to add one last thing...saw this in the new issue of Self Magazine...has anyone heard of The Zero Scale? It seems like such an interesting concept. It is a scale that doesn't show you your current weight, but shows how much you've lost. You don't see your current weight so you don't get hung up on that number, you just see your success adding up in a new number! Here's the link:

http://thezeroscale.com/index.html
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    thanks pink :-) I bought some sneaker balls for odor control and some energy gummies to try during next walk instead of the gel - I bought a pair of shoes last month and last week at the marathon expo bought an adidas micoach training toy- so I am not missing out- still not sure about my latest shoes ( provide more cushioning than my mizunos but not as much control) so not interested in getting a second pair just yet :-)
  • JeninBelgium
    Options
    Pink- I saw this and thought of you will send it to you as a message but too cute not to share with everyone
    http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/article/Playful-Baby-Bulldog867&origin=ARS_FACE_BLOG_ADGROUP_PetVid_PlayingBabyBulldog_CTG
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I put up week 10, but it displayed as week 1, ugh..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/219436--h20-seventy-days-of-shredding-those-egggstra-pounds-week-1

its up there for you all..