Options
    I will be making these SOON!
  • tdullinger34
    tdullinger34 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • dadsfavor8
    Options
    is the nutritional info you give on the cookies based on getting 3 dozen at the smaller size? If so it is misleading people who are eating larger cookies with only 2 dozen in a batch. If you only get 2 dozen cookies you would have to increase the nutritional amounts by 50% meaning each cookie would now be 99 calories.
  • pittures
    pittures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    is the nutritional info you give on the cookies based on getting 3 dozen at the smaller size? If so it is misleading people who are eating larger cookies with only 2 dozen in a batch. If you only get 2 dozen cookies you would have to increase the nutritional amounts by 50% meaning each cookie would now be 99 calories.

True!
  • KMPOWELL79
    KMPOWELL79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yummy was just here thinking.....i have extra calories and could eat 1 cookie but have none in...tomorrow i will bake
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    bumpbumpbump
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness !! yes!!! BUMP
    I found this awesome recipe for banana chocolate chip cookies. It says it makes 3 dozen but i actually only got 2 dozen out of it (3 dozen and the cookies would be far too small for me)

1/3 cup butter, softened
    1/2 cup sugar
    1 egg
    1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 cup all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking powder
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon baking soda
    1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (i used ghirardelli 60% cacao baking bar, smashed into bits)

Directions
    In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, banana and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
    Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray..

Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 3 dozen.

Nutrition Facts: 1 cookie equals 66 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 51 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
  • suepeta
    Options
    sounds good
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    bump
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jewelswye
    jewelswye Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • pittures
    Options
    Made these tonight and they are actually pretty good.

I only put in 1/2 cup of choc chips and about a third of a cup of sugar.
    I only got 21 cookies, but could have stretched to two dozen if I knew how they'd expand (no way to get three dozen I don't think).

They are very light and not the consistency I was anticipating, they are tasty.

I put all my ingredients in the recipe option and it worked out for me as follows:
    (per cookie)

72 calories
    12 carbs
    2 fat
    1 protein
    7 sugar
    143 sodium

The bad news is they are so good that I've eaten three already - uh oh ....
  • pittures
    Options
    Is it 66 cal if you make 3 dozen or 2 dozen with the recipe?

^^^^^ see my results above, 72 calories each for the version I did this evening
  • Bump
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yum!!! Definately going to try these!! My man is a complete cookie lover, and whenever I make them for him I end up having a couple myself, so these will be an awesome substitute! Thanks!
  • melg126
    melg126 Posts: 378
    Options
    bump
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    bump