100 Days of Progress (pics)

Options

Replies

• KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! I been slow too. During the long, cold winter. Hope with warmer weather we would pick up the pace. But slow can be good. It solidifys the healthy habits. No turning back now! :drinker:
  • breezy300
    breezy300 Posts: 10
    Options
    Wow, those photos are so inspiring! Thank you for posting them and congrats!!!:drinker:
  • sarahmarie33
    Options
    Amazing! congratulations. you should be proud of yourself ^^
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Be very proud!!!
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You have made absolutely AMAZING progress! Please share with us how you have lost your tummy!!!
  • robinf125
    Options
    i'm glad you posted the pics, i can't wait till I look that lean, congrats!! :)
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    just can't find the words to tell you how happy i am for ya! :flowerforyou: amaaaaaaaazing results!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    wow..thats FANTASTIC!
  • jenmac82005
    Options
    WOW!! great job! Wish I had taken pics like these, its hard to tell on myself where i have lost, definitely can tell in my face..but where else has the 17 lbs been lost from ?! Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!!
  • glamazonjenn
    glamazonjenn Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Can't imagine the change you will see in another 100 days!!!!! WOW! Keep up the good/hard work!!!
  • ptricka
    ptricka Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration to keep going. :flowerforyou:
    You can see in your face as your transformation takes place your happniess emerging.
    You look totally fabulous. :happy:

3486353.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!!!!!!!
  • ashleynicoleh04
    ashleynicoleh04 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    oh girl! look at you go!!! you look amazing!!!!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    wonderful pics! you look amazing! I am going to have to take the before and after pics too or a progression of them so I can see the progress. Very encouraging!:bigsmile:
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! You look fabulous and should be proud of your results. I posted to your blog too! Great work. :happy:
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You look soo good! So inspiring!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the kind words!!! :bigsmile:
    I look at all the progress people on MFP make and I think to myself..."wow, I want to look like that" or "I wish I had her body" or "how did they do it?". Sometimes it is hard to actually sit back and take a look at yourself and see what you have accomplished on your own. I'm just glad I have taken pictures along the way and now I can see for myself where I have come from and where I am going.

You have made absolutely AMAZING progress! Please share with us how you have lost your tummy!!!

I wish I had something special to tell you. Losing weight in the belly is the hardest for me to do. But, I did 60 days of Insanity, and now I'm 4 weeks into TurboFire. So really just cardio, light strength training, and the occasional run. That and counting calories.
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Great progress!!!! You look great!!! Congrats!!!
  • jenn9253
    jenn9253 Posts: 19
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats & thank you for sharing!!
  • xodolly
    xodolly Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome job ,congrats you look great.....I'm a month into this now and i really should have took pic's like that maybe I will now too it's fun to look back....:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!