100 Days of Progress (pics)

Options

Replies

• ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Wow - you are doing so great!
    The progression pics really show how you are doing.
    You are very committed and I hope you keep up the awesome job you are doing.
    It is working!!!
    Can't wait for the pics of the next 100 days...you will look smokin!
  • Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    You have not one be ashamed of. That is am amazing change. You are looking great. Keep up the good work.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You are looking great! keep it up!
  • MoM2LayLa09
    MoM2LayLa09 Posts: 152
    Options
    you look great! Awesome Job!! I am on day 76 now and I haven't taken any kind of pictures.. I will post some of me at new years eve and such and then now ...

Great Job!
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic!!!
  • LilyBugsMommy
    LilyBugsMommy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I really enjoyed this thread because it seemed more "real" to me.

I am so happy for everyone doing so well on this site, and I am very happy with my own success to date. However, a lot of the time I notice people who have been doing this for about the same amount of time as me have lost a lot more weight than me.

I know that everyone loses differently and commit at different levels to the new lifestyle. But, for me, I generally stay within my calorie limit, I exercise at the gym 3 days per week and I also try to do some lighter stuff the other days of the week. Sometimes I do feel a bit discouraged when I see others losing more than me. It makes me feel like I am not doing something right.

But then once in a while I see a thread like this, where the person is losing weight about that same as me, and I feel good!

Thank you for sharing and congrats on your weight loss thus far!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You look so good! I think I was meant to view your post today. You motivate me to keep on chugging. I've been working at it for about 60 days now, I speculate I have about 60 days left until I can start maintaining. Today I was feeling a bit discouraged because although I've made progress, I still feel a have a ways to go. So thanks for the post! It has inspired me.
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    That's amazing how your body changed! Great job!
  • okinuk
    okinuk Posts: 5
    Options
    Fantastic progress! Loved the line, "proud drinker of the MFP Kool-Aid". I'm stealing that!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    It's really cool seeing the progression - even after a month there is a significant change. Well done! Oh, and thank you for sharing such inspirational photos. :bigsmile:
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! Wowwww!
  • jenniferg83
    jenniferg83 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Great job slim!! :)
  • michelle4271
    michelle4271 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My fav things about this is the massive smile you have on your face in the last pic ;)

Awesome work you are looking FAB! x

I second that!!!!! Keep up the good work
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Wow that's great! I can really see the difference. It's really inspiring for me, because I'm currently where you started. If I can just be patient and stick to the plan, I could see that much change in 100 days too. Thanks for sharing!
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing very inspiring :-) i am loving this site :-) congrats to you doll you are a beautiful,encouraging woman...
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing and spreading such inspiration.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Good lord! You have beautiful lips! Very full! I love how you can see peoples facial structures really stand out when they lose weight. Amazing job!
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    incredible!!! I can see your hip bones! Way to go, girl!! So inspiring!!!
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You can totally see a big difference. You are looking great girly!!
  • robinandamelia
    Options
    Wow fantatic, and what a great way to chronicle your change with those photos...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!