Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• jennys33
    jennys33 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am absolutely amazed by your pictures!! Thank you so much for posting this!!
  • knurtslk
    knurtslk Posts: 4
    Options
    5 lbs in 3 weeks is great. I'm down 5 lbs in 3 months.. now THAT'S discouraging.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    not only you lost a lot of the weight, but it looks like your man lost some weight there too. :)

very amazing !!!
    and i know you can do the rest cause thats a big change to see from where you were to where you are now. :) amazing!!!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow,, amazing .. Congrats l:smile:
  • mjersh
    mjersh Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow! you look great! you even look younger! Congratulations!
  • chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! We're the same height and were both around the same weight when we started MFP. Your pictures give me even more motivation to continue on this journey!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    Holy bat crap,,,,,, you look great I cannot believe how much younger you look,,,,,, not to mention how beautiful,,,,,,,,, great job.
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! It's hard to tell that it's the same person. Way to go!
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring :happy:
  • sairanasir
    sairanasir Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Way to go!
  • blondiecheme
    blondiecheme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look amazing! That is so inspiring!
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on all your hard work!!! You have truly inspired me! Thank you so much for posting this! I started MFP in march at 239 and have lost 7 lbs! I can't wait to. Post pics of my "after" pics! WAY TO GO!!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I was browsing through the computer and came across some older pictures. About 3 years ago, this is how I looked. I was at my heaviest, and while I was happy, I was definately not healthy.

I have had about 2 years of working out and eating between 1200-1400 calories per day, food journaling and behing honest with myself.

I still have about 20-25 more pounds I'd like to lose, but am using these images to give me that extra boost of strength to get through it! It hasn't always been easy, but I feel 1000% better than the old Melissa.

I hope this gives some of you hope, and if you put your mind to it, you CAN DO IT!

Then:
    importedphotos00479.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

meandcorey.jpg

Now:
    img0013sr.jpg

dsc00243i.jpg
    you look amazing and have given me hope that I can achieve my goals
  • ronjaa
    ronjaa Posts: 65
    Options
    wow, this is the most amazing change I have seen! Congratulations!
    your work has payed off!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You're absolutely stunning! Great job!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You look amazing!!! THE most dramatic before and after pics I have ever seen!! You inspire me, thank you so much for sharing. You look like a different person. Congratulations!!!!
  • karla1083
    karla1083 Posts: 19
    Options
    Incredible! You look Amazing! This keeps me motivated
  • purplehaze12
    Options
    Wow, such a big difference!! Also I can tell you what I'm looking forward to...you can see your eyes when you smile! As I've gained weight I've notice I see less and less of them when I smile lol, I miss them.

You truly are an inspiration and you look beautiful!!!! Even though you were a beautiful girl to begin with!
  • Lacy1981
    Lacy1981 Posts: 6
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! I bet you FEEL amazing too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!