Can you believe this girl? (Before and Current Pics)

Options

Replies

• cstallings87
    Options
    WOW!! There is a HUGE difference. How long did it take you to lose the weight?
    This is a A-MA-ZING!!
  • Mattyc33
    Mattyc33 Posts: 7
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Good job!
  • yiri
    yiri Posts: 5
    Options
    You look great!!!!! I am inspired!! Thank you so much.:happy:
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    NO WAY! Those DO NOT look like the same person!!! You are AWESOME! That is absolutely amazing! You not only look smaller and healthier, but 5 - 10 years younger!
  • Sabrina7
    Sabrina7 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look fantastic. My hat goes off to you, Awsome work!......This gives me even more courage to continue with my long journey ahead......If you have any tips, they would be greatly appreciated.......KEEP IT UP. YOU ARE A GREAT INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jennrz
    Jennrz Posts: 32
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I love to see when hard work pays off and your hard work surely has! Congratulations!
  • Leelesiak
    Leelesiak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look fantastic. What a huge accomplishment!!! Thanks for inspiring me and so many others to keep at this challenge. For me it's one day at a time. Keep up the great work. You must feel great!
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! Look like 2 different people!!! wooo hhooo!!!!
  • LacheleG
    LacheleG Posts: 37
    Options
    woah those are two different people!!! you did great and you look AMAZING!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING :)
  • CarrieSchiller
    Options
    WOW!!! That is really inspirational!!! Way to go!!! You look so good!!! What type of diet did you go on or did you just try to eat healthy?
  • pj05
    pj05 Posts: 18
    Options
    Great Job! You were pretty before too but now you are so much healthier!
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    WOW !!! U look amazing.. thank you so much for sharing its got me more motivated ! x
  • angmora
    angmora Posts: 22
    Options
    You look wonderful. You have worked very hard!! "Being honest" with yourself was well put, its a very small thing but it is important!!! You are an inspiration!!
  • ToeTapN
    ToeTapN Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Wooooooooow! Just Wow. You did an amazing job. :noway: I did a double take. You loooook amazing and should be very proud of yourself! I have no doubts you'll achieve whatever fitness goals you set for yourself. I'm sure you are a great role model for your husband. He looks like he has lost a few pounds too. I wish you all the best in your fitness endeavors. :drinker: :love:

I started typing my response a few hours ago but was distracted. Im at work. I 've just noticed you've got almost 20 pages worth of comments so I know you realized the magnitude of your changes :bigsmile:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! That is incredible how far you have come.
  • dcook7
    dcook7 Posts: 5
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! OMG! You have inspired me so much (I'm a newbie) ! I pray that I can keep the intensity and drive that you had. Thanks for sharing these amazing before and after pics.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    BRAVO! I had to scroll up and down about three times to see if you were actually the same person! mind boggling the transformation you made. GREAT WORK!!!!!
  • beeks25
    beeks25 Posts: 9
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic- well done!! :) x
  • Shellndub
    Shellndub Posts: 72
    Options
    You look fantastic. Great job. Obiously, a lot of hard work has paid off!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!