• stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's because you look like Goku?
    ^^this^^ :laugh:
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    <heavy_sarcasm> Yeah, bro... this is basically my experience at the gym every day as well. Every single young, smoking hot woman in the place just stops everything they're doing and totally spends the next 90 minutes totally checking me out. It's so weird to me that I, too had to post here to ask why oh why such a thing could happen..... </heavy_sarcasm>
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    They are probably wondering how to alert security.
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options

lmfao
  • pacmanjack
    pacmanjack Posts: 866 Member
    Options

:laugh:

(This is the funniest thread I've seen on this site)
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    They're checking you out, end of story. If you like what you see as well then make a move!
  • LovelySophiya
    Options
    I know I have a staring problem at the gym :heart:

maybe you think they are staring at you, but there just staring into there zone....:) or maybe there staring at you, and want you to talk to them! :flowerforyou:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Why girls never stare at me?

I'm sure you just haven't caught them doing it. :)
  • ir0naddict
    ir0naddict Posts: 16
    Options
    <heavy_sarcasm> Yeah, bro... this is basically my experience at the gym every day as well. Every single young, smoking hot woman in the place just stops everything they're doing and totally spends the next 90 minutes totally checking me out. It's so weird to me that I, too had to post here to ask why oh why such a thing could happen..... </heavy_sarcasm>

Yeah, this.
  • sweetsapphire85
    Options
    When I am staring at a guy or guys at the gym it is because I like what I see. I go the the ellptical closest to the weights so I can check out their muscles while they are working out.

Always the equipment near the weights, but i'm looking everywhere, Eye candy is wonderful at the gym, but it's so true that it varies by time of the day who you see in there. Always disappointing when i go during the eldery time frame.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Never happened to me before, yet... Hmm, guess I'd better work harder.
  • MissionABS
    MissionABS Posts: 80
    Options
    Are you seriously that clueless about women, or were you just looking for an ego boost from the MFP women?
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options

Same thoughts I had.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You know sometimes I get lost in thought and stare at an object or point. Sometimes I catch myself staring and someone thinks I'm staring at them when I'm not. The most ackward time was I caught myself staring at Someone's *kitten* but I really wasn't. I just put my beats on and get on a thread mill and forget about the world.