934cal left

Options
2»

Replies

• Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @MKenn, there is noway I can eat 939calories with the short amount of time I have left unless I went out to eat.
    not even with a peanutbutter jelly sandwich with a glass of chocolate milk?

Uhm, I don't think I have Jelly, I defiantly don't have bread in my house. - And I have Soy milk which is 80cal a cup :x
  • Sigra
    Options
    I was quite low on calories yesterday evening, so I had a beer! It was sooo good, I haven't had a whole beer to myself for a few months, I have the odd mouthfulls of my husbands, but this one was all mine. And as I'm a total booze light weight now (and loving it) I even felt a little bit tipsy. Worth every one of those 150 calories!!
    mmmm a beer sounds good

Beer :D
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    i like the suggestion of pb and jelly sandwich and choclate milk yummy wish i had calories left. lol
  • Sigra
    Options
    You are so lucky! Whatever you decide i hope its luscious!

Hahaha, Thanks :)
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Infact you've got enough calories - Have 2 beers, and some peanut butter!!!!! Ahh I wish :-P
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Infact you've got enough calories - Have 2 beers, and some peanut butter!!!!! Ahh I wish :-P
  • tiffanygarrett
    Options
    Good Question I am in the same boat..but I haven't had dinner...I was going to eat baked chicken breast...is it to late to eat that hearvy?
  • janack
    janack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pizza! LOL
    I am one of those that just counts calories - purely calories in and calories out. I had pizza tonight and two chicken sandwiches. Yum.
  • JRena225
    JRena225 Posts: 373
    Options
    @mkennedym if getting 1200 Net is the goal then I am so not eating enough food. yesterday mine was at 779 and food 1143....But i wasn't hungry and didn't want to be eating anything else that late at night...The only time i get 1200 and over is when i don't work out....So are you saying I should be eating more food???? UGH i'm doing so good now with no being consumed with eating....