Near 400 to 220ish.

Options

Replies

• misstana
    misstana Posts: 9
    Options
    Such an accomplishment! You give me motivation! Keep us all posted on how you continue to progress. Congrats a million times over!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    You look so great and so happy!
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    simply amazing! you must be so freaking proud! great job!
  • SandyLee1961
    SandyLee1961 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! With your attitude, sense of humour and knowing that it takes work - you're already 1/2 way there! Good luck and please keep us posted! Those pictures are amazing!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
    Hot!! :blushing:
  • jeyoung03
    jeyoung03 Posts: 83
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I can't wait to start to see a change in my clothes sizes!!! I love the comment about your bike! lol
  • gjspiller
    gjspiller Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    that's so inspirational! thanks for sharing your story!!! i'm trying to get over the mental hump. but i know you just have to do it. no over thinking just do it. how did you stay motivated?
  • ashayjones
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Your truly an inspiration to someone like me ...thanks and keep up the good work!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    u look great :) really well done, keep up the good work

best wishes
    Kirstie x
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    congratulations - keep up the awesome work!
    your shirt reminds me of a birthday card I received this year - 2 mice and a cupcake with a candle on a mousetrap- the one mouse says to the other- think about it! is it EVEN your birthday?!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    That's Jasmine. She and I have a wonderful relationship. I pour money into her and she sucks fat off my *kitten*.

:laugh: :drinker: :smooched: :love: :wink:
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

you look amazing!!!! sooooo proud of you and the big change you have done. :)

keep up the great work. you just making it! :drinker:
    and i bet you now with the bike it will look like its nothing :D
    you dont even look 41 to be honest. i thought you were like in your mid 30s at least. :) wtg!!
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    awesome!! You look fantastic. Just you keep on riding Jasmine :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Wow, huge difference and congrats on no longer looking like Mr Moore :-)
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I know bikes are fantastic. They just BURN the cals like nobody's business.....people don't know how good they are for this. If they knew maybe they'd get out of their SUV's and BIKE to the store.....
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WTG you've done a great job. Not a lot of people can say they've accomplished that kind of weight loss. Give yourself a nice big pat on the back. I hope you bought yourself something really nice!!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    WOW...look'n good.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    amazing! congrats!!
  • pearlof69
    pearlof69 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow! not only do you look great, you have a wicked sense of humour too. Well done and thanks for helping me make up my mind about buying a bike this weekend but also for making me laugh out loud this morning. :laugh:
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    That's awesome man!! Congrats! I think my bike may need a name too....
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job! Have a happy Spring/Summer with Jasmne!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!