30 Day Shred, who's in?!

123457»

Replies

• thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Wow, i haven't checked in here in a while. Ooops. But i have been doing shred everyday, except 2 days at Easter... But I made up for them by doing double sessions after the bank hol's were over!!

I've had to modify a lot of the exercises in level 2 over the last 2 days due to crazy knee pain. Seems it's a common problem with L2?!!! Mite have to move up to L3 tonight. Day 24, I guess I really should anyway!

Anyone else with knee probs in L3 found that they improve when moving up to L3?? I'm crossing my fingers!!
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 254 Member
    Wow, i haven't checked in here in a while. Ooops. But i have been doing shred everyday, except 2 days at Easter... But I made up for them by doing double sessions after the bank hol's were over!!

I've had to modify a lot of the exercises in level 2 over the last 2 days due to crazy knee pain. Seems it's a common problem with L2?!!! Mite have to move up to L3 tonight. Day 24, I guess I really should anyway!

Anyone else with knee probs in L3 found that they improve when moving up to L3?? I'm crossing my fingers!!

I tried L3 yesterday and I preferred it - give it a go!
    I think it was a bit better on the knees but I've not done it long enough to tell. I'm resting my knees for a couple of days then I'm going to carry on on L3
This discussion has been closed.