I need some help ... quick!

2»

Replies

• ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Took a peek at your food diary...I would recommend trying to cut back on your sodium intake. Really read those food labels and understand the amount of sodium per serving size. You should also try to keep each meal in the 500 to 400 calorie range...if that is doable for you. Don't know what your workouts are like but I swear by Jillian Michaels' DVDs!!! I'v done 30 day Shred, Boost Metabolism, Trouble Zones and currently working out to Ripped in 30. Are you and your mom working out at the same pace? Like I mentioned before, you may need to pump up your workouts...maybe on the days you aren't with mom. Good Luck!!
  • alicia826
    alicia826 Posts: 51
    Took a peek at your food diary...I would recommend trying to cut back on your sodium intake. Really read those food labels and understand the amount of sodium per serving size. You should also try to keep each meal in the 500 to 400 calorie range...if that is doable for you. Don't know what your workouts are like but I swear by Jillian Michaels' DVDs!!! I'v done 30 day Shred, Boost Metabolism, Trouble Zones and currently working out to Ripped in 30. Are you and your mom working out at the same pace? Like I mentioned before, you may need to pump up your workouts...maybe on the days you aren't with mom. Good Luck!!

I can definitely look into less sodium, and I'm trying to balance my meals a bit more. I have school during the day and work at night, so it's kind of tough to get healthy and fast together, I think that might be the deal with my sodium intake... but I'll work on it!

We've actually been doing about 30 minutes of workout videos (like 10 minute kickboxing bootcamp) or the treadmill for cardio, and toning videos and basic strength exercises (crunches, curls, etc.) for strength. I could try and jog during the days that I'm not over there instead of walking the dog.

I'll have to try the Jillian Michael's videos, I've been hearing a lot about them! So far we've just been sticking to whats on Netflix!
This discussion has been closed.