If you could meet 1 MFP person who & why?

Options
13»

Replies

• Brett_Alan
    Options
    If I Could meet anybody off of Mfp that answer is simple I want to meet myself 5 yrs from now and see who I have become. Or is that cheating
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one, but I can pick 2... I'd LOVE to meet both Missevanston and JustSayIt. They have both been so supportive to me and very motivational as well.
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Though most of my MFPers are great I would have to WinKitty...she never stops making you feel good about who you are and always encouraging you to do your best....She rocks and I think she's the best!!!! Rock on and keep making the noise WinKitty!!!!!

LASS! You've made me cry twice today! I sent you a message! I'd love to meet Lass, because she's a f*cking rockstar, all day, everyday. Her burns are godly, and she consistently comes in under her goal--IN A HEALTHY WAY. She is serious business, an inspiration to me, and EXACTLY everything I could hope for when I came in here the first day and was like, "I...uh...need....some friends?" I'm so glad I'm getting to know her, and that she cares and we like to make noise over here!

I know you said ONE, but I think it would be wickedly good to get drunk with anullah72--and I'm not a drinker. She'd have me ROTFLMFAO for hours at a time. Her sense of humor and goofiness is right up my alley.

And Zaggytiddies. I mean, come one...with a name like that, could you even fathom having a bad time with her?! And carrie145, and McKayMachina, and Lizzy_Sunflower, and bcweisen, and Foxerlina.

Twenty days. I have been here for 20 days and I have never felt more love and acceptance from anyone anywhere else online, and sadly enough, since I've been fat, IRL. I'm not being dramatic about that, either.

Wonderful thread.

Awww yeah. We should totally have a big party and party like it's 1999 (cause we were all probably skinnier then).

And I'd also like to meet all the people that consistently comment on my page and cheer me on. It really helps me keep going and I really hope I return the favor. There are really too many to name... And that's the best part. ;)

EDIT: Geezus did I really say really that much? Iz had went to college.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    If I Could meet anybody off of Mfp that answer is simple I want to meet myself 5 yrs from now and see who I have become. Or is that cheating
    I DONT THINK IT WORKS LIKE THAT.,.. BUT THATS A HELL OF A GOOD ANSWER!!
  • Brett_Alan
    Options
    I DONT THINK IT WORKS LIKE THAT.,.. BUT THATS A HELL OF A GOOD ANSWER!!
    Haha I guess I am just to philosophical for my own good lol
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I definitely can't pick just one. I'd love to meet all my friends especially zaggy...she cracks me up every day. there are a couple more in particular but can't think of the names. I look forward to chatting with them all every day and since I've read this thread I'd love to meet you too Phil. I didn't realize what your name was until the second page! Thanks for the uncontrollable laughter!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I would like to get all my mfp friends together cuz that would be one crazy party!! (and of course I would bring my William Shatner doll)

A couple of us talked about a victory cruise in October.
  • jaelwoman
    jaelwoman Posts: 81
    Options
    I love all my friends!! CassieLEO is my <3...Zaggy, lvspoonful, lauriallen, carrie145 and tobitude are so encouraging to me too!!
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    :noway: There have been so many people that have become my besties! Each one inspires me daily to be my best, work hard and meet my goals. If I could meet just one...only one, I would choose Outersoul. His determination, strength and words of encouragement have motivated me since my first week on MFP..Thanks, OS!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I met her!! Tamtastic! She lost 135 pounds. When i started here I thought 25 was impossible and she was hitting 100. We became friends and she encouraged me along the way (as did many others!!)

Now I get to meet Shannon! WOOT WOOT!

LOL I had to edit from 5 to 135 or Tami would kill me!! :laugh:
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I love all my friends!! CassieLEO is my <3...Zaggy, lvspoonful, lauriallen, carrie145 and tobitude are so encouraging to me too!!

Your my <3<3<3<3<3 hehehehe :D Love ya girl!!!!!!!!!
    I was going to answer this with you on it and you beat me to it!! LOL!!!!!
  • Missevanston
    Options
    I can't pick just one, but I can pick 2... I'd LOVE to meet both Missevanston and JustSayIt. They have both been so supportive to me and very motivational as well.

:blushing: AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW...love ya girl!!! XO

Can't wait 'til you come to Chi Town, chicky! Keep killin' those workouts and drinking that water!!!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    All the friends on my list! I think they're all crazy awesome. Someone not on my friends list: Edorice. We've never spoken, but I've seen her around here since I started & not only is she beautiful and totally ripped, but she seems wicked smart. Totally inspiring to me. How's that for creepy? :tongue:
  • JMun
    JMun Posts: 409
    Options
    All the friends on my list! I think they're all crazy awesome. Someone not on my friends list: Edorice. We've never spoken, but I've seen her around here since I started & not only is she beautiful and totally ripped, but she seems wicked smart. Totally inspiring to me. How's that for creepy? :tongue:

totally not creepy at all. I tried to add her as a friend once and she rejected my plea for fatty friends
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    PattiPositive without a doubt... or CricketKate. They are both an inspiration to me and I am honored to have them as my mfp friends. :)

cute idea for a post btw!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    hmmm well i love all my mfp friends they are amazing but 3 names stick in my head the most Tracie and mrsevanston because the encorage and support me every single day and they are why i have not gave this journey up and Whitney because shes amazingly inspiring and funny as hell : )
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    clew ;)
  • Missevanston
    Options
    hmmm well i love all my mfp friends they are amazing but 3 names stick in my head the most Tracie and mrsevanston because the encorage and support me every single day and they are why i have not gave this journey up and Whitney because shes amazingly inspiring and funny as hell : )

You, dear, inspire me! I love having you as a friend! You are doing great things for yourself, and I am proud to be your friend! :flowerforyou:

Now...go refill your waterbottle, babe!!! XO:drinker: :drinker:
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options

You, dear, inspire me! I love having you as a friend! You are doing great things for yourself, and I am proud to be your friend! :flowerforyou:

Now...go refill your waterbottle, babe!!! XO:drinker: :drinker:

aww thanks and im on it im workin on a 16 oz bottle right now and when its finished that will be 8 cups
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Me and Utes09 have become great friends and text each other daily... Definitely hope to meet her some day :)

I completely agree with this!!! It will happen!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!