Motivational clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Oh, the thread about what body part you're looking forward to reminded me of another piece of motivational clothing I have. I recently bought a white ribbed tank top that says "Husband Beater" on it. I bought it a size too small.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Among many items my `Don`t blame me, I voted for Kim Jong-Il` tshirt.
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    I have a few:

1st a dress I bought off Ebay last year, the fabric the dress is made out of is sooooo freakin clingy it shows every roll, pudgy spot you can have. I'm not really a dress kind of girl but I really liked it so that is 1 of my goals.

Another - obviously you can tell from my name I like wrestling (WWE) I hating buy the men's shirts because I am short and they are so big and bulky no matter how big I am they make me look bigger. So I bought a shirt from the womens section and got the largest size to be on the safe side.........they sent me a medium by accident. When I called to exchange they said they had no XL and the shirt wasn't being made anymore. So I am stuck with a medium. I love the shirt, and even more now because the wrestler's logo on it has retired so i really really want to fit into that at some point
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    Is it an Edge shirt?
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    Options
    Yes it's an Edge shirt :happy:
  • SabrinaJL
    Options
    I used to have an Edge and Christian shirt. The back said "So reeking of awesomeness". :laugh: I loved that shirt.