ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS TILL....

Options
ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
40!!! omg....I need help!!!

I was being sooo lacadaisical about my loss after I reached the 20 lbs mark...I have 33 left to go to be to my goal...and while I know I won't hit that by October 6th...or D DAY lol....I would love to at least get close.....

I think 20 lbs by then (2 mths) is reasonable...maybe 15 is better LOL....sigh...I think it just hit me yesterday that my 4-0 was approaching....I want to be in better shape by then I really do!

I'm not saying 40 is old, but its a milestone....its an age when you say it people are like oh 40:ohwell: ....I want them to be like WOW 40?!!!:bigsmile: .........well at the very least I want to feel like that LMBO

okay so I am asking my dear family here to please help by naggin...I mean "reminding" me I need to stay on track....I'm vowing to myself to record every morsel I eat....(sometimes I get lazy at night and guesstimate...not good:noway: )....and do rev up that exercise....running club if I don't post....please kick my butt! lol...

anyway wish me luck and any words of wisdom or encouragement will be sooooooooo appreciated! lol...plus I need to get my energy up to the level of my darling son's....he's amazing and he deserves my all....since of course he is my all...and my :heart:

okay thanks my sweet family!!! love you guys!:flowerforyou:
hugs!
Ali.....ps...why does it feel like I'm only 21 in my mind??? :laugh: :ohwell:

Replies

• ali106
    Options
    40!!! omg....I need help!!!

I was being sooo lacadaisical about my loss after I reached the 20 lbs mark...I have 33 left to go to be to my goal...and while I know I won't hit that by October 6th...or D DAY lol....I would love to at least get close.....

I think 20 lbs by then (2 mths) is reasonable...maybe 15 is better LOL....sigh...I think it just hit me yesterday that my 4-0 was approaching....I want to be in better shape by then I really do!

I'm not saying 40 is old, but its a milestone....its an age when you say it people are like oh 40:ohwell: ....I want them to be like WOW 40?!!!:bigsmile: .........well at the very least I want to feel like that LMBO

okay so I am asking my dear family here to please help by naggin...I mean "reminding" me I need to stay on track....I'm vowing to myself to record every morsel I eat....(sometimes I get lazy at night and guesstimate...not good:noway: )....and do rev up that exercise....running club if I don't post....please kick my butt! lol...

anyway wish me luck and any words of wisdom or encouragement will be sooooooooo appreciated! lol...plus I need to get my energy up to the level of my darling son's....he's amazing and he deserves my all....since of course he is my all...and my :heart:

okay thanks my sweet family!!! love you guys!:flowerforyou:
    hugs!
    Ali.....ps...why does it feel like I'm only 21 in my mind??? :laugh: :ohwell:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey my sister!!

You are SUCH a wonderful woman and 40 is just a number...but I understand why you want to get to the point you do!!

I am here for you whenever you need me! You can call or text ANYTIME if you are needing a kick in the *kitten*!!! (You know I've been wanting an excuse!!:laugh: :laugh:)

I am a good nagger if asked!! I will be like that commercial where the guy is trying to quick smoking and he calls to talk and she blows out the match through the phone!! I can be like that, only with the food!! :)

NO guesstimating! You are a super intelligent woman...you KNOW that doesn't work!!!

Just do what you can!! YOU know you can do it! You are so worth reaching your goals and getting to where you want to be and feeling wonderful about yourself because you ARE wonderful!!

You are such a positive, lovely presence and always have a positive word for everyone. You so deserve to have us all there for you girl!!!

Hugs, best of luck and lots of love!!!!! You WILL do this!!

Oh and the reason you only feel 21 is because you are THAT hot!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    -Tam
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey my sister!!

You are SUCH a wonderful woman and 40 is just a number...but I understand why you want to get to the point you do!!

I am here for you whenever you need me! You can call or text ANYTIME if you are needing a kick in the *kitten*!!! (You know I've been wanting an excuse!!:laugh: :laugh:)

I am a good nagger if asked!! I will be like that commercial where the guy is trying to quick smoking and he calls to talk and she blows out the match through the phone!! I can be like that, only with the food!! :)

NO guesstimating! You are a super intelligent woman...you KNOW that doesn't work!!!

Just do what you can!! YOU know you can do it! You are so worth reaching your goals and getting to where you want to be and feeling wonderful about yourself because you ARE wonderful!!

You are such a positive, lovely presence and always have a positive word for everyone. You so deserve to have us all there for you girl!!!

Hugs, best of luck and lots of love!!!!! You WILL do this!!

Oh and the reason you only feel 21 is because you are THAT hot!!!!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    -Tam

TAMI!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :sad: :heart: :sad: :heart: .....all I can say is I LOVE YOU!!!!!
    ugh you got me all vehklempt LOL....you sweet lil' sista of mine!!!:heart:

thank you sooo much, yes please do your naggin' best....and reading your post made me feel like I can do this....thanks girl...as always....you've got my back...and I love ya for it!!!

(and right back atcha boo!)
    hugs! :heart:
    Ali
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey - I feel it with you. Although I have 2 years instead of 2 months!! *sign* How'd we get this far?? I never imagined being older than 30 - lol!! You can do it Ali!!!

Go Ali
    Go Ali
    Go Ali
    (doin' the "stir the pot")

Now if that doesn't motivate you I don't know what will!!

:heart: Kim
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Heck I still feel 15!!! By the way I'm sure people are already like "Wow, ALMOST 40!"

Take pride in what you have accomplished so far, and know that yes, we will nag you, encourage you, prod you, whatever you need to continue on to your goal.
    :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    Hey - I feel it with you. Although I have 2 years instead of 2 months!! *sign* How'd we get this far?? I never imagined being older than 30 - lol!! You can do it Ali!!!

Go Ali
    Go Ali
    Go Ali
    (doin' the "stir the pot")

Now if that doesn't motivate you I don't know what will!!

:heart: Kim

woo Kim....that' worked....maybe if I join you on the doing stirring the pot thing I'll burn more cals too! woo hoo!!!:laugh: you rock...thanks honey!!!:heart:

hugs! I really appreciate it!!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    Heck I still feel 15!!! By the way I'm sure people are already like "Wow, ALMOST 40!"

Take pride in what you have accomplished so far, and know that yes, we will nag you, encourage you, prod you, whatever you need to continue on to your goal.
    :flowerforyou:

awww thank you honey!!! you have no idea how much I needed to hear that...as not true as it is:wink: ...you're a doll! thanks again!!!.....ya know what...ya 15 sounds about right LOL....

hugs!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Yup - Kim and Ali stirrin the pot - that's scary!!! lol

You rock girl!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    By the way, are you doing anything for your 40th?? Better be a big bash!!!!
  • ali106
    Options

um...would you come if there was to be this "said bash?".....and who else could be wrangle up from here tee hee!!! I'm down for one....even if I have to throw it for myself LMBO

hugs!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

um...would you come if there was to be this "said bash?".....and who else could be wrangle up from here tee hee!!! I'm down for one....even if I have to throw it for myself LMBO

hugs!

Oh you MUST have a party! Celebrate YOU!!!!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options

It is so true, please remind me of this in Dec LOL. :laugh:

Just think of all the wisdom you have aquired :noway: I'm still 18 in my mind but oh my achin bacon :wink:

You can do it and here's to you :drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Here ya go!!!

lexibook-junior-barbie-magic-wand.jpg

Hope this helps turn back some time! :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options

hugs!
    I might be pursuaded!!!! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    I'd go ali! Course I'm only like 35 miles away...:tongue:

Maybe I'll bike there. Through roxbury, that'll keep me riding hard!
  • wendyk523
    Options
    I am 41 and I just reached my goal! I am actually smaller than I was in my 20's - but now it's about how I feel and it makes all the difference. I feel better about myself now - just because I accomplished this goal. Age is all about how you feel! BESIDES - 40 is FABULOUS!!!

73795.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT ALI !!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Just do what you can. Just because your b-day is coming up, doesn't mean you have to be at that goal weight by then. Just keep going! You are so beautiful anyway!!!
    It's just a numba! :tongue: :tongue:

Yesterday I was told I looked 10 Years Younger! woo hoo!
    Went to a party where I haven't seen anyone in a long time, and they asked how I did it, their first question was "Weight Watchers?" NOPE, The Jennifer Bar..... Diet!
    And my girlfriends Aunty said, as she was leaving, I'm leaving here and going on the Jennifer Diet and next time I see you I'm gonna look like you!
    Yikes, that's the second person (be it, they are older) that have said that to me. THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SAID TO ME.... EVER!!! Very exciting.
    Okay, enough about me, now, what was I saying,
    oh yeah,
    YOU CAN DO IT ALI!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
    :bigsmile: :heart: Jennifer LOL
  • ali106
    Options
    I'd go ali! Course I'm only like 35 miles away...:tongue:

Maybe I'll bike there. Through roxbury, that'll keep me riding hard!

rotflmao!!! oh banksie you made me crack up....I'd like to see that!!!:laugh: ....you know you'll get the invite too boy....it wouldn't be a party w/out you mr!

hugs!
  • ali106
    Options
    I am 41 and I just reached my goal! I am actually smaller than I was in my 20's - but now it's about how I feel and it makes all the difference. I feel better about myself now - just because I accomplished this goal. Age is all about how you feel! BESIDES - 40 is FABULOUS!!!

[

oh you go girl!!! what an inspiration!!! hugs and thanks for the encouragement!!!!
    I think 40 will totally be fabuloso!!!! its the new 20 I hear!!!:wink:

hugs!
    Ali:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT ALI !!!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    Just do what you can. Just because your b-day is coming up, doesn't mean you have to be at that goal weight by then. Just keep going! You are so beautiful anyway!!!
    It's just a numba! :tongue: :tongue:

Yesterday I was told I looked 10 Years Younger! woo hoo!
    Went to a party where I haven't seen anyone in a long time, and they asked how I did it, their first question was "Weight Watchers?" NOPE, The Jennifer Bar..... Diet!
    And my girlfriends Aunty said, as she was leaving, I'm leaving here and going on the Jennifer Diet and next time I see you I'm gonna look like you!
    Yikes, that's the second person (be it, they are older) that have said that to me. THAT HAS NEVER BEEN SAID TO ME.... EVER!!! Very exciting.
    Okay, enough about me, now, what was I saying,
    oh yeah,
    YOU CAN DO IT ALI!!
    :drinker: :drinker:
    :bigsmile: :heart: Jennifer LOL

aw Jen!!!!!!!!!! you look sooooo amazing girl.....I want to go on the jen bar diet too lmbo!!!

seriously I know you're right, its not about goals its about a new way of life and I will totally keep going....wow you all know how to make a girl feel great too!!!

hugs you pretty thing you!!!