ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS TILL....

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    You are SUCH a wonderful woman and 40 is just a number...but I understand why you want to get to the point you do!!

It is so true, please remind me of this in Dec LOL. :laugh:

Just think of all the wisdom you have aquired :noway: I'm still 18 in my mind but oh my achin bacon :wink:

You can do it and here's to you :drinker:

woo hoo here's to 1968 sista!!! lol....thanks girl!!! I'm rooting for us both~
    hugs!
    Ali
  • ali106
    Here ya go!!!

lexibook-junior-barbie-magic-wand.jpg

Hope this helps turn back some time! :wink:

thanks my fairy princess!!! LOL just what I needed! ....can it make me thinner too???? lol
    hugs!!!!!:heart:
    Ali
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    HAPPY upcoming BIRTHDAY!!!! And just for the record, you are gorgeous RIGHT NOW!!! Without another pound lost, you can be proud of who you are (and how you look!) on the day you turn 40! Get yourself a new outift and work it girl!!! I never would have guessed 40 for you, except by your wisdom. Have a great one!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Oh my sweet, beautiful, awesomenest friend *sigh

Pay attention....*ahem serenade.gif

Did you ever know that your my hero

Your'e everything I wish I could be

I can fly higher than an eagle ul

Cause you are the wind beneath my wings

Alessandra....I hope you know you are an amazing person and you look absolutely incredible...not a day over 25. So...let's get this party started girl! I am soo there to ring in your big 4-0. You can do this! As a matter of fact, you have inspired me to lose another 20 lbs....lol. I could go for another 20....Let's Do This!!!:heart:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    40!!! omg....I need help!!!

I was being sooo lacadaisical about my loss after I reached the 20 lbs mark...I have 33 left to go to be to my goal...and while I know I won't hit that by October 6th...or D DAY lol....I would love to at least get close.....

I think 20 lbs by then (2 mths) is reasonable...maybe 15 is better LOL....sigh...I think it just hit me yesterday that my 4-0 was approaching....I want to be in better shape by then I really do!

I'm not saying 40 is old, but its a milestone....its an age when you say it people are like oh 40:ohwell: ....I want them to be like WOW 40?!!!:bigsmile: .........well at the very least I want to feel like that LMBO

okay so I am asking my dear family here to please help by naggin...I mean "reminding" me I need to stay on track....I'm vowing to myself to record every morsel I eat....(sometimes I get lazy at night and guesstimate...not good:noway: )....and do rev up that exercise....running club if I don't post....please kick my butt! lol...

anyway wish me luck and any words of wisdom or encouragement will be sooooooooo appreciated! lol...plus I need to get my energy up to the level of my darling son's....he's amazing and he deserves my all....since of course he is my all...and my :heart:

okay thanks my sweet family!!! love you guys!:flowerforyou:
    hugs!
    Ali.....ps...why does it feel like I'm only 21 in my mind??? :laugh: :ohwell:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my american Libra sweetheart:love:
    the reason you feel 21 is because you look 21!!!!:bigsmile:

i see we both have goals by our birthday, so i'll keep you inline if you keep me inline!:wink:
    you will get there beautiful!:flowerforyou:
    *insert one of shannons/soups numerous butt kicking emicons here... coz i dont know how to*:frown:

by the way, you're the second person i know thats born on the 6th of Oct (the best month ever:smokin: )
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    aahhh..geez....I REALLY shouldn't mention this.....I mean he told me in confidence one morning, but.....Tom Brady has a really big (BIG :bigsmile: ) surprise for you if you hit your goal. I feel like such a heel for even mentioning it. :embarassed:

And if you don't, we'll (probably) still luv ya anyway. :smooched:

(pssssstttt...I'm gonna sic the entire running club on ya too!) :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I hope you've gotten it through your head what a wonderful, fabulous, breathtaking lady you are (lady in the broadest sense of the word, what with your pit and stash of lotion and beef jerky!!), BUT, you get my meaning!

Just know you are wonderful now and anything you want to do, you CAN do it and you have a huge support here to help you along on your journey.

We all love you so much girl!! :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    wow, 40...honestly...?

sorry, i just don't believe that at all...stop lying to me...it's 2am here and i am quite tired, i will believe almost anything, but 40...nope, i wont fall for something that ridiculous.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Ali,

You look great now, but if you put your mind to it you can get close to your goal by Oct. My goal for my 40th in March was to be at 200, I missed it by a few pounds, but still looked and felt better than I did in a looooooong time. I was not looking forward to my 40th either, but now I am embracing being 40 & I know you will too.

Keep going and just keep saying what I do, I may be 40 but I feel like I'm 20 again!!

Keep up the great work girl!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    You know you are hot now and you will be hotter when you are in your 40's...it is just a number, trust me!!!! I am there!!! With your beautiful personality, great smile, cutie pie self everyone WILL be saying "OMG, you are 40????? No way!! :noway: " Hugs!!!
  • ali106
    HAPPY upcoming BIRTHDAY!!!! And just for the record, you are gorgeous RIGHT NOW!!! Without another pound lost, you can be proud of who you are (and how you look!) on the day you turn 40! Get yourself a new outift and work it girl!!! I never would have guessed 40 for you, except by your wisdom. Have a great one!
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much honey...and speaking of beautiful....omg....you're hello gorgeous!:love: ....I like that idea of the new outfit...{giggle} you know me too well...and I won't forget new shoes too {more giggling!!!}

hugs and thanks again!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Hey Ali--I am turning the big 4-0- in October too--Oct. 20 to be exact and I am feeling the same way! It's like 40--where did all the years go? how come my mind says 21(like yours) but my body says 65 I swear some days?!? You know around here ( very small town ) it is very likely that I may have a surprise 40th "Over the Hill" party. You know back when I was "younger" I took part and planned alot of those parties thinking I'll never be that old.:laugh: Ha joke's on me!! All I can think of are all those stupid sayings like "grow old gracefully", "she's been put out to pasture", "over the hill", and the list goes on.... Kinda depressing, but I want people to say "wow" you're 40 and I still want to act young enough to embarass my kids:laugh: :blushing: Keeps them humble!!

Maybe we should start a "Turning 40 in October" club:laugh:
  • ali106
    Oh my sweet, beautiful, awesomenest friend *sigh

Pay attention....*ahem serenade.gif

Did you ever know that your my hero

Your'e everything I wish I could be

I can fly higher than an eagle ul

Cause you are the wind beneath my wings

Alessandra....I hope you know you are an amazing person and you look absolutely incredible...not a day over 25. So...let's get this party started girl! I am soo there to ring in your big 4-0. You can do this! As a matter of fact, you have inspired me to lose another 20 lbs....lol. I could go for another 20....Let's Do This!!!:heart:

((((((Jonell))))))......you are so my bette midler (much prettier though...same great voice)...and I'll be your um, other actress who's name escapes me now.....I love you girl!!! and woo hoo Soupy is w/ me...even though she looks amazing now and doesn't need to lose another ounce...she's doing it w/ me wooooo hooooo! love ya girl!!!

hugs!:flowerforyou:
    Ali
  • ali106
    40!!! omg....I need help!!!

I was being sooo lacadaisical about my loss after I reached the 20 lbs mark...I have 33 left to go to be to my goal...and while I know I won't hit that by October 6th...or D DAY lol....I would love to at least get close.....

I think 20 lbs by then (2 mths) is reasonable...maybe 15 is better LOL....sigh...I think it just hit me yesterday that my 4-0 was approaching....I want to be in better shape by then I really do!

I'm not saying 40 is old, but its a milestone....its an age when you say it people are like oh 40:ohwell: ....I want them to be like WOW 40?!!!:bigsmile: .........well at the very least I want to feel like that LMBO

okay so I am asking my dear family here to please help by naggin...I mean "reminding" me I need to stay on track....I'm vowing to myself to record every morsel I eat....(sometimes I get lazy at night and guesstimate...not good:noway: )....and do rev up that exercise....running club if I don't post....please kick my butt! lol...

anyway wish me luck and any words of wisdom or encouragement will be sooooooooo appreciated! lol...plus I need to get my energy up to the level of my darling son's....he's amazing and he deserves my all....since of course he is my all...and my :heart:

okay thanks my sweet family!!! love you guys!:flowerforyou:
    hugs!
    Ali.....ps...why does it feel like I'm only 21 in my mind??? :laugh: :ohwell:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    my american Libra sweetheart:love:
    the reason you feel 21 is because you look 21!!!!:bigsmile:

i see we both have goals by our birthday, so i'll keep you inline if you keep me inline!:wink:
    you will get there beautiful!:flowerforyou:
    *insert one of shannons/soups numerous butt kicking emicons here... coz i dont know how to*:frown:

by the way, you're the second person i know thats born on the 6th of Oct (the best month ever:smokin: )

and this my friends is why I love my Aussie Libra!!!:flowerforyou:

woo hoo I'll love reaching our goal on our glorious bday month together...course it would be way cooler to be your age....but then again...been there...done that LOL...so you enjoy it!!! I'll pave the way okay girlie! lol

hugs you sweetie you!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    aahhh..geez....I REALLY shouldn't mention this.....I mean he told me in confidence one morning, but.....Tom Brady has a really big (BIG :bigsmile: ) surprise for you if you hit your goal. I feel like such a heel for even mentioning it. :embarassed:

And if you don't, we'll (probably) still luv ya anyway. :smooched:

(pssssstttt...I'm gonna sic the entire running club on ya too!) :wink:

:frown: SCARED STRAIGHT!!!! .....the entire running club....but them got some strong legs for kickin' arses...yikes!!!! I'll be good thanks Shannon....just what the doctor ordered girl! :laugh:

OH and I'll pretend i'm surprised when Brady does something really big......he can forget about leaving Giselle for me though cuz ya know...once a playa:noway: .....just win the games dude...Ali will be happy!!!:wink:

love you silly girl!
  • ali106
    wow, 40...honestly...?

sorry, i just don't believe that at all...stop lying to me...it's 2am here and i am quite tired, i will believe almost anything, but 40...nope, i wont fall for something that ridiculous.

HEAR YE! HEAR YE!!!!! Cal gets his own pit....all poshed up w/ a flat screen and a fridge full of jerky....oh and Sangria!:bigsmile: .....thanks for being sweet boy...and makin' this o' gal blush!:blushing: :love:

• ali106
    Ali,

You look great now, but if you put your mind to it you can get close to your goal by Oct. My goal for my 40th in March was to be at 200, I missed it by a few pounds, but still looked and felt better than I did in a looooooong time. I was not looking forward to my 40th either, but now I am embracing being 40 & I know you will too.

Keep going and just keep saying what I do, I may be 40 but I feel like I'm 20 again!!

Keep up the great work girl!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker:

Shari girl...if I look half as wonderful as you do, I'll be one happy 40 year older!!! thanks so much honey! you're quite an inspiration!!!! 40 is freakin' awesome huh?!!! getting psyched about it actually WOOT! lol
    hugs!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    You know you are hot now and you will be hotter when you are in your 40's...it is just a number, trust me!!!! I am there!!! With your beautiful personality, great smile, cutie pie self everyone WILL be saying "OMG, you are 40????? No way!! :noway: " Hugs!!!

comin' form one muy caliente mamacita....I'll take that as a big compliment lady!!!! Annette you're the bomb....and again one of my many wonderful, beautiful and caring inspirations here! OMG I love you all soooo much!!!

• ali106
    Hey Ali--I am turning the big 4-0- in October too--Oct. 20 to be exact and I am feeling the same way! It's like 40--where did all the years go? how come my mind says 21(like yours) but my body says 65 I swear some days?!? You know around here ( very small town ) it is very likely that I may have a surprise 40th "Over the Hill" party. You know back when I was "younger" I took part and planned alot of those parties thinking I'll never be that old.:laugh: Ha joke's on me!! All I can think of are all those stupid sayings like "grow old gracefully", "she's been put out to pasture", "over the hill", and the list goes on.... Kinda depressing, but I want people to say "wow" you're 40 and I still want to act young enough to embarass my kids:laugh: :blushing: Keeps them humble!!

Maybe we should start a "Turning 40 in October" club:laugh:

HOLY TURNING 40 LIBRA CHICKS!!! lol

lets start on the club girl!!!! and glad to be hitting the big 4-0 w/ ya!!! well technically like um...lets bring down the 4, carry the one:huh: ....14 days prior....but I have a feeling I'm gonna be celebrating all month...why not right?????!!!!!

HUGS!!! and here's to you too sweetie!:drinker:
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    :noway: LOOK OUT!! There will be HOT 40 year old Libra Chicks all over the US of A come OCTOBER!!:noway: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :noway: