WTF??????

Replies

• angmora
    angmora Posts: 22
    Funny, I had a nice laugh instead of all the normal fitness chat. Thanx you bunch of sillies!! And great work on looking hot.... I mean being fit:bigsmile:
  • woodworm1972
    woodworm1972 Posts: 6 Member
    Best check inbox!!!

Ahhh what's the point it's always empty lol

I've lost 23lbs in 46 days and "I" feel hot as fc** :-)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    If it was crude and suggestive out of nowhere then report the person and block them...they give all guys a bad name.
    I tease and flirt as much/more :embarassed: then anyone here and have to say it does kind of suck that to tell a lady she looks good and deserves to be proud you need a disclaimer saying "I am not a perv,just wanted to honestly tell you..."
  • It happens :) Just take it in stride; I agree with others that if you don't want that kind of attention just nicely reply 'thanks, but I'm here for the fitness!'.....
  • *yawn*

Carl come with my behind my ticker.. I wanna show you something! *giggle*
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    unless it was truly inappropriate. In that case, I'd report it.
    That's...that's my best stuff!
  • stop being so hot :D
  • Carl01
    *yawn*

Carl come with my behind my ticker.. I wanna show you something! *giggle*

Woot_Emoticon.gif
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Per chance some people are easily confused as to the purpose of this site. Or perhaps they figured, a compliment is a compliment. After all, if someone came up to me while I was shopping for food and told me how they admired the way my stomach was bulging out ever so nicely over my pants I would hardly turn around and tell them to: " Back off, I am just here for the food" :) Life is good.

bahahaha! love it!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    What??? Doesn't anyone think I'm hot??? :laugh:

What a sexy round head you have...
    :indifferent: :ohwell: :laugh:
    love this!
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    If it was crude and suggestive out of nowhere then report the person and block them...they give all guys a bad name.
    I tease and flirt as much/more :embarassed: then anyone here and have to say it does kind of suck that to tell a lady she looks good and deserves to be proud you need a disclaimer saying "I am not a perv,just wanted to honestly tell you..."

Yes, you are right - all the weirdos out there do make it hard for nice people and they make it hard to just take a compliment without thinking, "if i respond will i be encouraging this person who just came out of nowhere or are they really just trying to compliment me?"
  • Hysterical!
  • Per chance some people are easily confused as to the purpose of this site. Or perhaps they figured, a compliment is a compliment. After all, if someone came up to me while I was shopping for food and told me how they admired the way my stomach was bulging out ever so nicely over my pants I would hardly turn around and tell them to: " Back off, I am just here for the food" :) Life is good.

bahahaha! love it!

I meant hysterical to this one! Best laugh today.
  • Carl01

Yes, you are right - all the weirdos out there do make it hard for nice people and they make it hard to just take a compliment without thinking, "if i respond will i be encouraging this person who just came out of nowhere or are they really just trying to compliment me?"

I wish that the few guys here that do that crap didn`t,it isn`t cool.

For the record and being honest and also an innocent flirt...you do look very nice,it is a good thing. :smile:
  • jennfer71
    jennfer71 Posts: 38 Member
    Laughing as I read this because to the right of your post is an ad for the Zoosk site!! LOL! :)
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    I think I'd be rather delighted if someone flirted with me on here... That just means I'm doing something right! :love:
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    I got a message like that the other day! I just laughed it off and thanked the guy..It was a nice compliment..
  • Marcus_E
    Marcus_E Posts: 124
    I think guys will try to pick up anytime anywhere!
    AGREED
    Us poor blokes always get a bashing... But then again, I don't see any blokes complaining if they get hit on either, it's normally quite flattering, but admittedly doesn't happen that often anyway.. :laugh:

The internet age has just changed the way people act and react. If you were in a gym or a bar or anywhere in public and a guy approached you, I'm guessing you'd take it as a compliment and potentially brush it off (or not), so to an extent, it's a similar concept. And on occasion those that lack confidence in reality, can find strength in virtuality..

Will MFP have to add in 'LIKE' Buttons or 'INTERESTED IN' (like facebook).. So those that want to flirt - can and those that aren't interested won't be bothered or will there be a MFPDating.com site coming out - if you think about it, there's so many people here with similar interests - why not....

Anyhoo - to all the lovely ladies out there.... As Joey used to say... 'How u doing....' :flowerforyou: ENJOY & BE HAPPY IN LIFE & LOVE....
  • girlinahat
    girlinahat Posts: 2,956 Member
    this website is broken - my message box says:

You currently have no messages
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Happens alot.... just say "thank you" and blush a little --->:blushing: and move on. You never know... could just be someone paying you a compliment. If they continue to write and you aren't interested in responding... don't!
This discussion has been closed.