Ummmm.... Any Other Guys?

Options

Replies

• barefootfairy19
    Options
    goodness my posts look so boring compared to you guys how do I put my weight loss counter up and a lil quote or something??? plz help Im a boring noob.

83604.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

okay so it worked that time lolz but am I gonna have to copy and paste it evertime..because it seems like there has to be an easier way.lolz
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    goodness my posts look so boring compared to you guys how do I put my weight loss counter up and a lil quote or something??? plz help Im a boring noob.

83604.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

okay so it worked that time lolz but am I gonna have to copy and paste it evertime..because it seems like there has to be an easier way.lolz

FROM THE FAQ--

Q. How do I add a ticker to my forum signature?

A. Here's a quick explanation of how to add a weight loss ticker to your forum signature:

1. First, click on the "Tools" tab, then click on "Tickers" in the light blue bar below the tabs to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.

2. Follow the steps to create your ticker. They should (hopefully) be self-explanatory.

3. When your ticker has been completed, you'll be shown two boxes with code in them to display your ticker. Click on the box on the left (BBCode) - this is the code you need to use on the MyFitnessPal message boards. Highlight all of the code in that box (most browsers will do this automatically once you click on the box). If the code is not all highlighted, you can right-click on the box and choose "Select All"

4. Once you have highlighted all of the code, right click on the code and choose "Copy."

5. Now click on the "My Home" tab, then click "Settings" in the light blue bar below the tabs, and finally, click on the "Change forum signature" link.

6. Right-click in the box where you can type your forum signature and choose "Paste."

7. Finally, click "Save Changes."

Once you've saved your new forum signature, every post you've ever made should now display your ticker at the bottom of it. You don't need to create a new post to test your ticker - just look at any previous post, and the ticker will be displayed there if you've followed the steps properly.
    << hide this answer
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    FROM THE FAQ--

:noway:
    we have a FAQ?
    where? i've never seen it before:blushing:
  • Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I recruited Mr.Pilon since he is my best friend!!! and Im happy we can be friends on the site:drinker: woooo haha Thank you for joining, having your support is great best friend!! miss ya
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh goodie emoticon-char-004.gif another male dna holder for the girls to torture :laugh:

welcome:flowerforyou:

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me :love:

Oh.. and just for the record, you have *never* rocked until you've done it in a kitl!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwrvHnYpwkk

hahahaha funny James.....now listen....you wanna see something really funny?! ya do?! okay just walk over there.... yup right onto that big rug there.....mmmm hmmmm that's it!!!.....keep going......*whispers to Soupie.....here comes another Pit guy {snicker} we'll need some more lotion!*

keep going James...almost there......:wink:

Ummm... errrr..... where am I going... and what is this hand basket for? :devil:

*shouting down the pit*.....ENJOY James....just a quick run down of the rules and Cal and Jeremy will fill you in on the rest...

#1.It will put the lotion on its body or it will get the hose...um say twice a day..

.# 2. NO calling our little doggie down there either....got it...good...now like I said Enjoy new friend!!!!

hugs!:drinker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw:devil:

OMG Aussie Libra....you almost made me spit out my coffee w/ that one rotflmbo!!! I never heard this before...how perfect....I'm gonna show it to soupy....LOL:drinker:
  • cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    This is the second post I have seen on MFP that started out with a guy honestly asking about other guys. What these tend to prove is that the ratio of female verbiage to male verbiage is about 6 to 1. Even on MFP men can barely get a word in. Perhaps there is another market or site for us guys?
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    If J's in a skirt um... kilt....sorry...does he count as a guy or one of us?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahahaha! Does the kilt counteract the testosterone? Yikes! :laugh:

Can I just say REAL MEN WEAR KILTS! It is so hot!
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    This is the second post I have seen on MFP that started out with a guy honestly asking about other guys. What these tend to prove is that the ratio of female verbiage to male verbiage is about 6 to 1. Even on MFP men can barely get a word in. Perhaps there is another market or site for us guys?

Oh come on! We need you guys to boost our egos as much as you need us to boost yours :smile:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    ...What these tend to prove is that the ratio of female verbiage to male verbiage is about 6 to 1...

Just gotta use cyber-protection or we'll have a LOT of cyber preggers running around in here! LOL! :devil:

OH: oops... :devil: I just go so escited sometimes, and hit the Enter button too durn quick.... would a BTP plz oh plz delete the double posting? TY. :blushing:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    ...What these tend to prove is that the ratio of female verbiage to male verbiage is about 6 to 1...

Just gotta use cyber-protection or we'll have a LOT of cyber preggers running around in here! LOL! :devil:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Here...I'll do it for ya...dubpostsmiley.gif

all taken care of.

See...you guys need us!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options

Here...I'll do it for ya...dubpostsmiley.gif

all taken care of.

See...you guys need us!

i wouldn't have it any other way...i would make a joke about clearing up our accidents now, but i know which side my toast is buttered :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I am male, hear me roar

*meow*
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I am male, hear me roar

*meow*

Good kitty, kitty.:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    but i know which side my toast is buttered :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes.....yes you do.:bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Yup, there's a couple of other guys here :)
  • jamerz3294
    Options

OMG... what a hoot! Oh, BTW, since we don't have any AC... could you plz oh plz hose me real good this time? I promise to be better, hehehe....:devil:
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    but i know which side my toast is buttered :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes.....yes you do.:bigsmile:

As long as you count it, that's all that matters, hehehe... :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

OMG... what a hoot! Oh, BTW, since we don't have any AC... could you plz oh plz hose me real good this time? I promise to be better, hehehe....:devil:

It's no fun if you enjoy it. :grumble:

That's what I tell hubby, anyway. snickeringg.gif