Women that have lost poundage?!

Options
Okay so I've been noticing that my boobs aren't as perky anymore since I've been losing weight. Now don't get me wrong they weren't the best once I got pregs, but they still had SOME lift. My "friend" told me that they will fall once I lose all the weight I want to lose... but already they are losin that lil umph they had.. I'm gettin disappointed. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm still confident but is this natural because I'm losing weight? Will I have to get my boobies done to sit back like they use to? I don't wanna have to always wear a bra! Gosh this is really bothering me.... :grumble:

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Okay so I've been noticing that my boobs aren't as perky anymore since I've been losing weight. Now don't get me wrong they weren't the best once I got pregs, but they still had SOME lift. My "friend" told me that they will fall once I lose all the weight I want to lose... but already they are losin that lil umph they had.. I'm gettin disappointed. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm still confident but is this natural because I'm losing weight? Will I have to get my boobies done to sit back like they use to? I don't wanna have to always wear a bra! Gosh this is really bothering me.... :grumble:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    when i was at my heaviest (about 160) i had C cups.... now at 135... ummm barely a B. yeah... pretty upsetting.
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. My boobs were basically the only thing I thought were just right before dropping weight, but I've gone from a large B/small C to a large A.... and they are definitely not sitting in the same place when I'm standing up (or laying down :noway: )

I hate to think this way, but I'm not sure of much we can do on our own to help the situation. Except buy sexy bras!
  • dmd196
    dmd196 Posts: 11
    Options
    I recommend the Victoria's Secret BioFit bra. It rocks! ( & comes in super cute colors too!)
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I still have boobs, but I have noticed they are very jiggly, like I can lay down and make them do the wave thing they have so much saggy skin. The were hugh (DDD) to begin with and still are but they have like this extra layer of saggy skin on top, I really hope they firm back up cuz it really bugs me that theyu jiggle, but my belly fat where I am losing is doing the same thing. Stupid saggy skin.
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I guess I'm one of the few that doesnt have that problem. Before I started losing weight in January, I was a small B cup, I was 185 pounds, now I'm at 165 and I'm a large C cup... and they arent saggy or n e thing, then again, maybe i'm just still growing.. I dont get it:blushing:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I still have boobs, but I have noticed they are very jiggly, like I can lay down and make them do the wave thing they have so much saggy skin. The were hugh (DDD) to begin with and still are but they have like this extra layer of saggy skin on top, I really hope they firm back up cuz it really bugs me that theyu jiggle, but my belly fat where I am losing is doing the same thing. Stupid saggy skin.

See this is my problem... I've always been a 38 or 40DD, then I had my kid and I went up to a 44F, now I'm in a 44DDD that I've lost some weight, but they aren't perky! I want my perky boobs back!

And the girl that said Vickies... there isn't a thing in that store to help me, but thanks! lol
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    :ohwell: I guess I'm one of the few that doesnt have that problem. Before I started losing weight in January, I was a small B cup, I was 185 pounds, now I'm at 165 and I'm a large C cup... and they arent saggy or n e thing, then again, maybe i'm just still growing.. I dont get it:blushing:

I don't ever member being a B or C... lol
    And I'm kinda referring to women who've lost alot of weight already.. but thanks!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I'm having the same problem. My boobs were basically the only thing I thought were just right before dropping weight, but I've gone from a large B/small C to a large A.... and they are definitely not sitting in the same place when I'm standing up (or laying down :noway: )

I hate to think this way, but I'm not sure of much we can do on our own to help the situation. Except buy sexy bras!

Oh great! lol It's good to know I'm not alone cause that's how I was feelin.. lol So pretty much I'ma have to have some surgery done if I want to be able to not wear a bra again?
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options

See this is my problem... I've always been a 38 or 40DD, then I had my kid and I went up to a 44F, now I'm in a 44DDD that I've lost some weight, but they aren't perky! I want my perky boobs back!

And the girl that said Vickies... there isn't a thing in that store to help me, but thanks! lol
    Yeah Vickies is all cute if you have the perfect size boobs! But what about the rest of the world...that store has always been depressing for me. I was noticing this problem too, and I do not know that you can get it all back after having babies. :noway: But I was thinking that maybe there is some kind of weight lifting or chest exercise that might work. To give them a little more perk! :wink: I guess we all have to learn to see the new beauty in our bodies cause you can't be 19 forever and let's face it eventually things head south:laugh: ! Does Anyone know of some special exercises or wieghts that might help this issue?:ohwell:
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I call mine the NatGeo Boobs (from national geographic!) They look like beaver tails ÜÜ I think if I were to go bra-less, my nipples would scrape the concrete.....:flowerforyou:
    Glad I am not the only one whose boobs have totally changed shape.....mine used to be round and perky...now they are just elongated and wobbly....
    Kathey
  • SkinnyMama
    Options
    I call mine the NatGeo Boobs (from national geographic!) They look like beaver tails ÜÜ I think if I were to go bra-less, my nipples would scrape the concrete.....:flowerforyou:
    Glad I am not the only one whose boobs have totally changed shape.....mine used to be round and perky...now they are just elongated and wobbly....
    Kathey
    LOL!!!:laugh: :laugh:
    On another note...That is awesome that you are doing the 3 day walk! My sister is doing it too:-) Keep up the good work!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    "We must! We must! We must increase our bust!!" Does anyone else remeber saying that as a kid? Sorry--all the boob talk brought this to mind:laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

Yeah Vickies is all cute if you have the perfect size boobs! But what about the rest of the world...that store has always been depressing for me. I was noticing this problem too, and I do not know that you can get it all back after having babies. :noway: But I was thinking that maybe there is some kind of weight lifting or chest exercise that might work. To give them a little more perk! :wink: I guess we all have to learn to see the new beauty in our bodies cause you can't be 19 forever and let's face it eventually things head south:laugh: ! Does Anyone know of some special exercises or wieghts that might help this issue?:ohwell:

Amen to that! lol Vickies was never made for me. In HS when I was that size I couldn't afford those bras anyhow. Now that I can afford them I can't fit them. I have to go to Lane Bryant or Ashley Stewart (Big Girl Marts) and get bras. We won't even talk about the price of what bras cost! But I do know that they are goin to head south, but I'm only 26. I wanted to stay at the North Pole for alil bit longer! :grumble:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Kathey

LMAO! thanks for making me laugh about it!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I guess what also bothers me, is that if women lose weight, our boobs go down.. Well I have a friend who lost a nice amount of weight and his penis got longer... So why we shrink and they get bigger?! :sad:
  • SkinnyMama
    Options

Amen to that! lol Vickies was never made for me. In HS when I was that size I couldn't afford those bras anyhow. Now that I can afford them I can't fit them. I have to go to Lane Bryant or Ashley Stewart (Big Girl Marts) and get bras. We won't even talk about the price of what bras cost! But I do know that they are goin to head south, but I'm only 26. I wanted to stay at the North Pole for alil bit longer! :grumble:
    I'm 26 too and I just keep thinking that I should have a few more years before saggage happens. YOu know people don't warn you about this stuff and frankly I think it is a pretty cruel joke that mother nature is playing on all of us that thought we had a good 20 years before things were gonna sagg:-(:sad:
  • back2beingme
    Options
    Kathey

I am seriously LAUGHIN OUT LOUD!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You just totally described me! I've had three kids and nursed all three...There's nothing left but saggy skin...:brokenheart: Oh well, let's hope Victoria's Secret has a sale soon so I can perk up! :happy:
  • CrystalBella
    Options

I'm 26 too and I just keep thinking that I should have a few more years before saggage happens. YOu know people don't warn you about this stuff and frankly I think it is a pretty cruel joke that mother nature is playing on all of us that thought we had a good 20 years before things were gonna sagg:-(:sad:

Wow that's so true! You don't know how happy I am to know I'm not the only one out there feeling like this. Nobody talks about it so I thought I was! lol
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    You guys are too funny. I have to say, that's one of the first things I noticed when I started losing weight. After breastfeeding two of the three kids I've got, they weren't exactly perky anymore. But now when I lay down, they almost completely slide off to the side. It's ridiculous! I've lost one cup size so far and I've got a long way to go yet before I'm done. :grumble: