Women that have lost poundage?!

Options
2»

Replies

• MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the funny part is that when I was young and perky and I laid on my back, you could actually FIND my boobs...now I just tell my husband to look for my arm pits and he will find the nipple!!! ÜÜ
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the funny part is that when I was young and perky and I laid on my back, you could actually FIND my boobs...now I just tell my husband to look for my arm pits and he will find the nipple!!! ÜÜ

OMG! that's so true. I have to hold mine up so they don't have to look for my nipple cause that feels weird.. lol
  • MumOfADuo
    Options
    I call mine the NatGeo Boobs (from national geographic!) They look like beaver tails ÜÜ I think if I were to go bra-less, my nipples would scrape the concrete.....:flowerforyou:
    Glad I am not the only one whose boobs have totally changed shape.....mine used to be round and perky...now they are just elongated and wobbly....
    Kathey
    LOL!!!:laugh: :laugh:
    On another note...That is awesome that you are doing the 3 day walk! My sister is doing it too:-) Keep up the good work!

The 3 day is just amazing...what city is she doing it in? If someone would have told me just over a year ago that I would walk 60 miles in 3 days and have training walks every saturday for 20 weeks before the walk of up to 20 miles I would have totally laughed!!! But I did it and will do it until I cant....
  • MumOfADuo
    Options
    [
    OMG! that's so true. I have to hold mine up so they don't have to look for my nipple cause that feels weird.. lol
    [/quote]

Yeah, sortof reminds me of a newborn puppy trying to find the nipple!!! TOO FUNNY...the things we do and what is so great is that MOST of us do the same things!!!! One thing I have to caution...do NOT lay on your side NAKED and look in a MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Oy... I am sad to say that mine starting sagging in my early to mid-twenties - and that was when I was gaining weight! :embarassed: I haven't had any babies, either.
    I don't think they've changed too much, though, since I've been losing weight - just a little smaller.

(yikes, this is embarrassing) :blushing:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    [

Yeah, sortof reminds me of a newborn puppy trying to find the nipple!!! TOO FUNNY...the things we do and what is so great is that MOST of us do the same things!!!! One thing I have to caution...do NOT lay on your side NAKED and look in a MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/quote]

that's def noted... the things i used to do during bumpin uglies time i don't do now.. it's not the same.. lol
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Oy... I am sad to say that mine starting sagging in my early to mid-twenties - and that was when I was gaining weight! :embarassed: I haven't had any babies, either.
    I don't think they've changed too much, though, since I've been losing weight - just a little smaller.

(yikes, this is embarrassing) :blushing:

don't be embarrassed.. we are all in the same boat! lol
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    I call mine the NatGeo Boobs (from national geographic!) They look like beaver tails ÜÜ I think if I were to go bra-less, my nipples would scrape the concrete.....:flowerforyou:
    Glad I am not the only one whose boobs have totally changed shape.....mine used to be round and perky...now they are just elongated and wobbly....
    Kathey
    On another note...That is awesome that you are doing the 3 day walk! My sister is doing it too:-) Keep up the good work!

The 3 day is just amazing...what city is she doing it in? If someone would have told me just over a year ago that I would walk 60 miles in 3 days and have training walks every saturday for 20 weeks before the walk of up to 20 miles I would have totally laughed!!! But I did it and will do it until I cant....
    She is in Minneapolis. We are moving soon and I told her that I want to do it with her next year. What an awesome thing and a great cause! I'm just supporting her this year, but next year I'm in!!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    This is too hysterical and so true!!! My husband actually asked what happened after the first kid and I just told him, "You can't have it all hun." (Don't get me wrong, he is very sweet and so supportive of me, just had no clue whta would happen after kids) I guess I decided that I would rather be thin and buy a good push up bra than something else.:laugh:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Have the baggage = no saggage
    loose the baggage =saggage

Guess store bought is sounding pretty good.
    My twins took all the life out of mine and now, it's really sad!!!!:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • PishPish97
    Options
    "We must! We must! We must increase our bust!!" Does anyone else remeber saying that as a kid? Sorry--all the boob talk brought this to mind:laugh:

LOL!!! I actually read that in a book when I was a kid. Recently I bought the book for my neice and my mom and I were doing that in a Restraunt!
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    "We must! We must! We must increase our bust!!" Does anyone else remeber saying that as a kid? Sorry--all the boob talk brought this to mind:laugh:

LOL!!! I actually read that in a book when I was a kid. Recently I bought the book for my neice and my mom and I were doing that in a Restraunt!

Isn't it funny what the mind can remember?:laugh: Wonder if the actions to that saying really work?:laugh:
  • MumOfADuo
    Options
    Kathey

She is in Minneapolis. We are moving soon and I told her that I want to do it with her next year. What an awesome thing and a great cause! I'm just supporting her this year, but next year I'm in!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! It really will change your life.....you GO Girl!!!
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Ah, how sad, how true....

I remember feeling so small when I was about 15 but I hadn't "blossomed" yet. Then I got my gigantaboobs and have been bitter about it ever since. I'm a sporty gal and although I want something there to fill out nice clothing, I'd be super happy with a moderate B cup. So the 44E boobs and two pregnancies with two breastfeeding little ones who like to pull me all over the place means crazy news for the boobs lol :laugh: I resigned myself years ago to having some kind of "procedure" done, either and reduction and lift or just a lift depending on what happened with pregnancy and weight loss. And with these 23lbs lost I do see a difference. I'm close to needing a new bra but I'm still breastfeeding so I don't want to buy yet another expensive nursing bra. I cannot believe what has happened to my chest in the last 6 years! I feel like I've got a grandmother's boobs. And for me, I would really like to be able to run or work out without them in the way so unless some kind of chesty magic happens I'm expecting to pay for a "fix" some day. It's not about vanity but really comfort. As you say, I don't want to HAVE to wear a bra just to keep them out of the way if I want to cross my arms or run across the living room in a game of impromptu morning tag! But I'll have a while to wait. It won't happen until after I'm done breastfeeding and losing this weight. But I, for one, HOPE to see 'em shrink!!! :blushing: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Isn't it funny what the mind can remember?:laugh: Wonder if the actions to that saying really work?:laugh:

lmbo I swear that did it!!! I wanted these and wanted these as a kid and boom they came and now I'm like...ah not so much!....I'd love to be a c cup!!! sigh...I was one when I got pregnant...now I'm lucky if I can fit into a D...usually DD...but the band is shrinking so that's good right????.....still there are days I'd like to ace bandage them down...LMBO....be careful what you wish for little girls everywhere! LOL...sigh!

mine so far, knocking on wood etc...have stayed well....even after bf my baby....I did tons of pushups before I had him and still try to do them now...maybe that has helped?!

hugs to all you bbb woman (big breasted beautiful) lol:drinker:
    Ali
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options

Amen to that! lol Vickies was never made for me. In HS when I was that size I couldn't afford those bras anyhow. Now that I can afford them I can't fit them. I have to go to Lane Bryant or Ashley Stewart (Big Girl Marts) and get bras. We won't even talk about the price of what bras cost! But I do know that they are goin to head south, but I'm only 26. I wanted to stay at the North Pole for alil bit longer! :grumble:

I llove lane bryants bra's the rest of there store could use some help but there bras are by far the best. I recently bought 8 at once, buy two get two free time, with 15% off with a new card and 40 off of a 100 purchace. Great deal, I ended up paying 6 each for the best everyday bras I have ever had.