Who's your celebrity look-a-like?

15678911»

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    dark eyes, dark hair, I see what your mom was talking about. and John is DEF much better looking than stupid Taylor Hicks!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    I get comparisons to Drew Barrymore (especially around the time she was in that Cinderella movie) and recently, someone told me they see Katherine Heigl...which I was very excited to hear. I have heard Drew a number of times (when I'm thin LOL) so I kinda believe it, but the Heigl comment...IDK if someone was just blowing smoke LOL
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    when my hair was lighter and i was waitressing with my hair up i got told i looked like sarah palin 4 times.... I almost threw up. lmao. Then when i started working at the hospital i got the megan fox eyes comment a few times. WHen my hair was super short people said Pink. Oh well lol. I'm me :)
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Sophie Dahl is the usual one... I don't see it really, only in some pics (usually when I look a bit spooked!)

OLD pic!
    extensions-1.jpgsdahl_profile.jpg
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    :cry: Awwwwwwwww, I don't think I have anyone! :cry: Anybody wanna look at my pics and let me know? :wink:
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    I get Liv Tyler a lot- similar long face and dark hair! Someone was once convinced I was her!!

And Kat Von D- the tattooist in LA Ink, also because of the dark hair (and my tattoo).
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    She doesn't look anything like me, but I've just found that the singer Jewel has the exact same body as me. Same height, same measurements. And I am also a singer. http://www.mademan.com/chickipedia/jewel/
This discussion has been closed.