Anyone know of work from home jobs? Second jobs?

Options
SuzMac1981
SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
I've found some pretty resourceful people on this site so here goes!

I have a full time day job but I am a single parent... I am looking to make some extra money during the evenings or on the weekends. I have a computer with high speed internet, unlimited nationwide calling on both home and cell. I am not really looking to do cold calling but something more administrative. I'm excellent with computers!

Does anyone know of any opportunities? I think I had seen something about sharing knowledge or answering online questions for money that someone posted about but I've been searching the forums all night and can't find it!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    bump
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    www.flexjobs.com

You have to pay to use the site, but at least you know the jobs are legit.
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    I know one of my friends types medical reports from home.....I think its through a company called transcribe.com.
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    Thank you - I am looking into these options!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Arise.com

At home Customer Service Inbound Calls. Very intensive background check and testing involved, but once it's done, you can earn as much as you put into it.

Good luck
  • SuzMac1981
    Options
    I'm looking into ALL ideas!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I used to work from home as a phone psychic
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    id like some ideas to i never know whats legit and i just think a job from home would be best with my 3 kids
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ajricketts
    ajricketts Posts: 32
    Options

Arise.com

At home Customer Service Inbound Calls. Very intensive background check and testing involved, but once it's done, you can earn as much as you put into it.

Good luck

I second this. I have a couple of family members who work for them and they love it.
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    bump for real!!!!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    Medical Transcription! I currently work for home with our family business, but I'm going to school for medical transcription. My sister in law does it part time and brings in 1200/mo on average... of course she's really fast at it now (been doing it for 4 years), but you can't beat that!
  • jubajade
    jubajade Posts: 1
    Options
    Have you thought about a second job selling mary kay? I also sell mary kay part time. Let me know if you would be interested in more information.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I love MK!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options

Arise.com

Good luck

I second this. I have a couple of family members who work for them and they love it.

awesome thank you for sharing!
  • chrissy805
    chrissy805 Posts: 1
    Options
    I work full-time as well and am an Arbonne Consultant part-time which I fit into the nooks and crannies of my life! I love it and it truly is life changing! check out my website: <moderator edited> to get an idea of what its about! I am always looking for people to join me on this journey! Would love to show you how to work from your kitchen table with a lap top and telephone!
  • diamondsnthesky
    diamondsnthesky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
  • hillygrace
    hillygrace Posts: 10
    Options
    I work full-time as well and am an Arbonne Consultant part-time which I fit into the nooks and crannies of my life! I love it and it truly is life changing! check out my website: <moderator edited> to get an idea of what its about! I am always looking for people to join me on this journey! Would love to show you how to work from your kitchen table with a lap top and telephone!

I'm extremely fascinated by the part-time sales rep world, and I'm thinking about trying to get into it. Once I have the money to invest, I think I really will try, but I've never heard of Arbonne. I'm pretty wary of trying to sell products these days, since many people don't have the money for expensive beauty/health or jewelry items. Despite that, my friend who sells Silpada jewelry is banking over $1000 in profits after one decent sized jewelry party. It's crazy. How is everything working for you?
  • MsKittyCAT
    MsKittyCAT Posts: 217
    Options
    I'm gonna be looking into these suggestions as well. I take care of my elderly Granny and can't leave her alone so being at home with no income has been really tough. Finding a legitimate work from home opportunity would be awesome. No college degree and not much in the way of skills but I can talk and I can type (just not fast, lol).