Other Cyclists

Options
2»

Replies

• sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I ride a roadie but we have such great paths in Denver that I hardly ever have to actually ride on the road (thank goodness). I don't have too much time to ride during the week except putting around with my daughter but we normally ride at least 30 miles on Saturdays. Training for a 67 mile ride in August. I just started spinning classes to help my climbing.
  • TimWeis75
    TimWeis75 Posts: 30
    Options
    I put nokians on my commuter bike and braved the snow and cold for base miles. I hit the gym for strength/power.

I'm working to combine the two to set a PR in a time trial at the end of June.
  • TeteDeLaCourse
    Options
    N00b cyclist here too! I started riding two years ago and now I'm hooked. I have a hybrid that I take on trails and around the city but really want to get a road bike.

I'd love to meet other Syracuse cyclists...I have nobody to ride with anymore!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    I have put in 198 miles this week between my spin bike and my road bike. I have completed the 50 mile Hotter N Hell endurance race the last two years. This year since I am 50 I am going to do the entire 102.6 miles. I ride atleast an hour a day, normally getting in abotu 22.5 miles per hour. I hope to build up my endurance and strength for August. Any ideas,suggestions would be most appreciated.

6215015.png