MFP Runner's Club - 8/5

Options
2»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    okay so I did 4 miles pushing the boy in the jogger approx 48 lb kid, 25 lb jogger....up those killer hills....omg I talked myself outta stopping twice LOL...but now I feel awesome....did it 40 mins flat....for me and pushing him that was pretty good LOL....I'm sweating bullets! :laugh:

you all should be very very proud of yourselves!.....I sure am of you!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

hugs!
    Ali
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm done with my run. My husband and I did the speed workout that Banks posted on here yesterday where you go 1/4 mile fast followed by 1/4 mile slow and repeat 6 times. We also did a slow mile warm-up and another for a cooldown. Then I walked my dog when I got back from running. It was a great workout. (Thanks Banks!) It was already starting to get hot by 9 a.m. so I'm glad that I got it done early!:glasses:

Isn't my grandbaby adorable? She's changed so much in the past month. She's holding her head up and looking around now. I love being a grandma! (I love the pink UO duck onesie!):heart:
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i did 5.5 miles
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    I'm back and I was able to jog again today! :drinker: I did 3.20 miles of walking and jogging. I burned 470 calories. :heart:
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    Planning to do another 5 plus after work and then swing dancing with my boyfriend...after a shower of course!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    YEY for everyone working so hard running! HOORAY!!!
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Just checking in real quick before my son's football practice - ran 6 miles with a friend. It was stinking hot out today! Had fun, though!