Boston marathoners?

Options
2»

Replies

• JessicaFB
    JessicaFB Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    amazing lady :drinker:

Aww, thanks!! I like the little cartoon, lol!!! That's exactly what I did after the race!
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Way to go! Boston is a tough course, sounds like you really nailed it!

Thank you!!! I regret the one bathroom stop at mile 16, but I'm still happy with my time :)
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • taliak262
    Options
    Not bad for a 32 year old:
    #8974 of 23879 finishers
    #1942 of 10073 female finishers
    #1446 of 5202 female finishers, aged 18-39

3:34:29!!!! 8:11 average pace. The hills got me in the 2nd half, but I held on!! I'm happy I started fast!!

I really owe it to my revised training regimen :)

Not bad at all! In fact you rocked Boston!!!! Congratulations! What was your revised training regimen? A different training plan?
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Not bad for a 32 year old:
    #8974 of 23879 finishers
    #1942 of 10073 female finishers
    #1446 of 5202 female finishers, aged 18-39

3:34:29!!!! 8:11 average pace. The hills got me in the 2nd half, but I held on!! I'm happy I started fast!!

I really owe it to my revised training regimen :)

Hi there! I reduced my mileage and added cross-training specific for increasing leg power. I'd be happy to share more details; send me a personal message. You're a marathoner too? I saw your sig with NYC and Miami coming up. Cool!! Let me know if you need some help!

Not bad at all! In fact you rocked Boston!!!! Congratulations! What was your revised training regimen? A different training plan?
  • nuttyfamily
    nuttyfamily Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats. You have great stats from the Boston! You should be very proud.

I follow a lady in my hometown and she has a blog. She recovered from a hip stress fracture from running and didn't get to train like she had hoped but she did it. Her blog is Shut up and Run if you google it. She is a silly sort of lady!
  • JessicaFB
    Options
    Wow, congrats. You have great stats from the Boston! You should be very proud.

I follow a lady in my hometown and she has a blog. She recovered from a hip stress fracture from running and didn't get to train like she had hoped but she did it. Her blog is Shut up and Run if you google it. She is a silly sort of lady!

Oh cool! I will have to check out her blog! Thank you for you kind words :)