20 lbs down (pics)

Options
FaeFae
FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
Since the beginning of January I have lost just about 20lbs!! I however do not see a difference whatsoever.....i feel a little less bloated but my clothes fit the same and pretty much everything else feels the same. I was hoping my face would at least get slimmer. I havent really run into anyone I havent seen in a while so i have no one to actually notice for real if you can tell. Maybe I just dont see it, but I can tell you its not in my hips for sure. On Saturday I will be seeing some people (person) I havent seen since I lost the weight and I really want them to notice! I guess Im just trying to see if anyone else notices! Please dont tell me I look awesome even if you see no difference whatsoever.
The before pics are just randoms because I wasnt smart enough to take actual before pics! I really wish now I had.

These are some of the worst pics of me ever!!! especially if you compare them to my modelesque profile pics!!! I guess this is the real me though!! Looking at all of these pics honestly makes me sick!!! I cant believe I let myself get so HUGE!!!

This pic was taken October 2010

019.jpg

June 2010

148.jpg

October 2010

440.jpg

April 2011

007.jpg

010.jpg

017.jpg

Replies

• FaeFae
    Options
    sorry these are some big *kitten* pictures!!! not sure you all want to look at me that blownup!! lol
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Don't be silly. You look great.
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    It's hard to compare when they aren't side by side, but after reviewing them again, I can DEFINITELY see a huge difference in your face and your belly! WTG!! Keep up the good work!
  • snackaddict
    Options
    Great progress!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell difference! Great job!
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Your face is MUCH thinner! Its harder to tell on some of the other pics as you are dressed in black. Your belly looks flatter too! Especially between the Oct. 10 one and now.

Keep going--you're doing great!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Yes, a noticeable difference in the face!!!
    Way to go!
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    i can tell most in your face and waist! keep up the good work! you're doing so well!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    id say def a difference in the face!! Keep it up!
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    I definitely see a difference in your face! GREAT JOB!!!
  • delilah514
    delilah514 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yep you can definitely see it in your face. Keep up the hard work! :)
  • harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference in your face, belly & arms! Keep it up girlie, you looks wonderful & are really really beautiful naturally..... totally jealous :)
  • FaeFae
    Options
    honestly the face is where i want it to show the most right now!!! thats what you see first!!! So im really hoping it is!! I should have done the pics side by side but didnt think of that till after!!! really wish I would have done actual before photos....thanks everyone!!
  • mustnothrowcantelopes
    mustnothrowcantelopes Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine told me this as an observation when I was complaining about the same thing. On someone who is in a smaller size range, say they were 160 and went to 130 or even 120, the weight loss on them is going to be significantly more noticeable than on someone who is in a larger weight range. Honestly, don't get down on yourself! The scale is not lying! Even if you may not notice the difference it is there! You're doing a great job! Keep it up! :) :::hugs:::
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    First of all... I want to say what a natural beauty you are... you know I do make up and you have the perfect bone structure and I'd kill for your hair....

And I totally see a HUGE difference are you freakin kidding me? Look at your gorgeous self. In the face for sure, you have slimmed down a lot but I see it all over as well. You have a tiny waist and I'd kill for your rack (I had to put that in there and I can because we're close friends) Hun you are a beauty and I wish you could see you through my eyes and you'd see the amazing creature you truly are inside and out.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! I really like the shirt you are wearing in the last picture, where did you get it?
  • gertrude13
    Options
    your face looks slimmer! hahaha your tummy looks smaller too :) way to go!!

hahaha i also have the same problem, i forgot to take pics hahaha
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good job!!look good.keep it up;
    jane
  • mking86
    mking86 Posts: 4
    Options
    You've totally lost weight in your midsection and face! I know how you feel though, I've lost 27 lbs and I still don't think I see a difference and I feel like my clothes fit the same, but a few people who I don't see that often have asked me if I've lost weight... It's hard to see a difference when you look at yourself in the mirror everyday! :) Keep up the good work!
  • WeCallThemDayWalkers
    WeCallThemDayWalkers Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY your face and stomach both look trimmer! Keep it up girlfriend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!