20 lbs down (pics)

Options

Replies

• amenadenine
    amenadenine Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I can see it! Yopu look great! Side by side pic def help. I could not see my loss either until I did my side by side pic. Keep up the good work!
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    the rule of thumb i've heard is that people generally won't notice til you've lost about 10% of what your starting weight was (so for you I guess 22 or so pounds til they start noticing?). i'm sure it's not an exact science though.
    also you are beautifuuul. like so pretty. just had to say.
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    your face really does look thinner. you look good. keep it up! people will start to notice dont give up
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    Please dont tell me I look awesome even if you see no difference whatsoever.

ooooh girlfriends, you can notice the difference!!
    I can see that your face slim, and actually you lost quite a few inches off your waist.
    you can see it.

:blushing: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

way to go!! keep it up :D
  • bovbjerg
    bovbjerg Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Your face is MUCH thinner! Its harder to tell on some of the other pics as you are dressed in black. Your belly looks flatter too! Especially between the Oct. 10 one and now.

Keep going--you're doing great!

Totally agree - the second last picture (current) you can really see a different in your face compared to the one from October. Keep up the hard work!
  • gratenni1
    gratenni1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think you have done a great job with the 20 pounds. You can definitely see the difference. I am hoping that i have that kind of success. Please dont give up. Look at your pictures. That should give you confidence.
    Gratenni1
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can definately tell a difference in your face. It's way more defined around your chin line.
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    ya you can tell in your face. maybe a lot of it was water weight that brought your numbers down but i can see a slight difference... your face for sure. I was thinking the same thing about myself and within the last week i've noticed that i have seen changes in my body but idk. at first i didnt' see anything so it sucked. watch the salt intake i guess lol idk i'm not trained lol but good job i'm sure after you lose five more you'll start to notice it yourself but ... i can see a change for sure
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    great work so far keep it up
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    you can really tell in your face and neck but the piccys are hard to see your body but you can tell xxx
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    you're beautiful! 20lbs is a fabulous milestone - please keep motivated and focused - you'll definitely get there!!!! Congratulations on your weightloss so far - I look forward to seeing the next milestone pics! xxx
  • LerocDancerCat
    Options
    Well done~ you can tell when you look at the 1st and last photo you look younger too :smile:
  • ashmo1785
    ashmo1785 Posts: 117
    Options
    Great work you can definitely tell in the face you have lost weight. Keep it up
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looking good keep up the great work! :bigsmile:
  • sherrynewm
    sherrynewm Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The difference is definitely noticeable, especially in your face and your waist. You are doing a fantastic job. Just remember the weight gain is a slow process and the weight loss might be a slow process......but you are doing a great job and on the way to a much healthier and happier you !!!! Keep up the hard work and the rewards will be there.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! Good for you! :)
  • Jenie0000
    Jenie0000 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look good Sarafae!!! One question though.... Why are the new pics so fuzzy????? You have a great camera and could do yourself so much more justice with it!!! Keep up the good work and I need some but kicking to get myself in motivation mode:)
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look good Sarafae!!! One question though.... Why are the new pics so fuzzy????? You have a great camera and could do yourself so much more justice with it!!! Keep up the good work and I need some but kicking to get myself in motivation mode:)

Its really hard to take pics of myself with my good camera!! I need to put it on a tripod etc.!!! I should try it though. The pics are fuzzy cause i didnt have the flash on with the point and shoot cause the flash ruined the pic!!! Hopefully my next set of pictures I can take with my good camera if I can figure it all out!!! miss you!! xoxo
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    20 lbs is quite an accomplishment. You should be so proud of yourself because we are proud of you. I can totally see a difference in your face. It is hard to tell on yourself because you see yourself everyday, trust me. I don't see much of a difference on myself, but others notice all the time. Keep up the good work. You are doing an amazing job.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I can certainly see the difference in your face. If you wore a more form fitting shirt, you would better more see the difference in your tummy area as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!