So irritated right now . . . OT

Options
AARRRGGH. Actually totally pi$$ed. Someone make me laugh. Please??? Soup??? Princess??? Tam, Ali, anyone??? Shannnnnnnnnnnon????

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    AARRRGGH. Actually totally pi$$ed. Someone make me laugh. Please??? Soup??? Princess??? Tam, Ali, anyone??? Shannnnnnnnnnnon????
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    funny-kittenspreview.jpg

Have a cup and tell us your troubles....
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

:noway: um um um the pressure is killing me.....let me get the boys in the pit all dressed up in their little Hairspray outfits....they can do a few numbers for you to brighten your mood....it always makes me and soupie and the gang giggle.....they are actually getting quite good.....course Dixon steals the show and ya know Cal's accent is really cute....but omg Youngblood aka matt's dance moves are da bomb....let me just get the hose and get them all cleaned up and ready to go......be back soon!!!

prepare to be DAZZLED!:bigsmile:

hugs....are you okay girl.....who's *kitten* do I need to kick girl...seriously:angry:
    :heart:
    Ali
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Whew' Thanks!! helping already. Hubby and kids. Commence kicking please!! lol

Hubby was at home all day today and sat on his *kitten* and did NOTHING. OK - he browned hamburger for tacos and um. . . um . . . well, that's about it. Oh, made sun tea and bread in the bread machine. Whoopee. So I come home from an incredibly stressful day at work and have to finish dinner and clean up the kitchen and do dishes. And finish laundry. And police the 4 yo and 12yo who are fighting like they're 3 and 5. Unfortunately, you didn't help in time to save the 12 yo from getting hollered at!! She needed it though - maybe not quite as much as she got. Of course, she was wacking the 4 yo for hitting her instead of letting me deal with it!!

I'm going to go have that Mike's Light Hard Cranberry Lemonade (98 calories a bottle) while you all round up the entertainment!!

*clink* here's to alcohol and entertainment. May they save my family from massacre!!
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options

:noway: um um um the pressure is killing me.....let me get the boys in the pit all dressed up in their little Hairspray outfits....they can do a few numbers for you to brighten your mood....it always makes me and soupie and the gang giggle.....they are actually getting quite good.....course Dixon steals the show and ya know Cal's accent is really cute....but omg Youngblood aka matt's dance moves are da bomb....let me just get the hose and get them all cleaned up and ready to go......be back soon!!!

hugs....are you okay girl.....who's *kitten* do I need to kick girl...seriously:angry:
    Ali

1, 2, 1, 2, this thing on?

Once upon a time
    Girl i was just like you
    Never let my extra large
    Largesse shine through

Hair was brown and nappy
    Never had no fun
    I hid under a bushel
    Which is easier said than done!

Then one day my grandma
    Who was big and stout
    She said you gotta love yourself
    From inside out

And just as soon as i learned
    How to strut my funky stuff
    I found out that the world at large
    Cant get enough so...

Bring on that pecan pie
    Pour some sugar on it
    Sugar don't be shy

Scoop me up a mess
    Of that chocolate swirl
    Don't be stingy,
    I'm a growing girl

(sorry, no big hair smilie singing :laugh: )
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh dang....

That sucks that he couldn't be bothered to help out more....
    Dang, I mean even I can hold the couch down for a few hours.
    At 12...you should know not to hit back....especially when you tower over the enemy....it's poor showing.

You just enjoy that beverage....drink a cat....
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Here are some TERRIFYINGLY HORRIBLE GHOST JOKES!!!

What did the ghost shake at the party?
    Her boOoOo-ty

Who was the ghosts favorite former UN Secretary General?
    BoOoOo-trous BoOoOo-trous Ghali

What disease frightens ghosts the most?
    BoOoOo-bonic Plague

What do ghosts use to make beef or chicken broth?
    BoOoOo-llion cubes

What sound do crying ghosts make?
    BoOoOo-hoo

What was the ghosts favorite TV show?
    BoOoOo-ffy the Vampire Slayer

Who was the ghosts favorite conservative intellectual?
    William F. BoOoOo-ckley

What's the difference between girl ghosts and boy ghosts?
    BoOoOo-bies

Who was the ghost's favorite crooner?
    Pat BoOoOo-ne

What sound do ghost bombs make?
    BoOoOo-m
  • calatibo
    Options
    BoOoOo-bies

is it wrong that this one actually made me laugh (a bit)...ok, i'm quite childish :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    awwww man....been there done that girl!!!! sigh!!!

okay its gonna take a little longer than planned....see we're having a little problem w/ the costumes....see Al keeps saying he's singing lead....but refuses to wear drag......Cal and Jeremy and James and especially Mike have NO problem w/ it...actually none of them seem to mind...hmmmmm:huh: anyway....we're getting there....its amazing how they really get all the moves down pack like they do....seeing as the rehearsal space in the pit is really limited....we're thinking of adding on though....its all a work in progress I suppose.....okay gotta go break up a pit fight:ohwell: ...be back soon!!!

hugs....ooooo & I want one of those mike's too if you have an extra sounds delish!!!:tongue:
    Ali
  • ali106
    Options
    BoOoOo-bies

is it wrong that this one actually made me laugh (a bit)...ok, i'm quite childish :laugh:

LOL....mmm hmmm very 6th grade boy....or Benny Hill...take your pick LMBO
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    *rolling on the floor laughing* Thanks a million guys *wiping tears of laughter from my eyes*

BoOoOobies!! hilarious!!! You guys are the best - my family is safe!!! No murder charges will be pending in this house tonight!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Of course, you can keep the hilarity coming . . .
  • ali106
    Options

Ali

Once upon a time
    Girl i was just like you
    Never let my extra large
    Largesse shine through

Hair was brown and nappy
    Never had no fun
    I hid under a bushel

Then one day my grandma
    Who was big and stout
    From inside out

Cant get enough so...

Bring on that pecan pie
    Pour some sugar on it
    Sugar don't be shy

Scoop me up a mess
    Of that chocolate swirl
    Don't be stingy,
    I'm a growing girl

aw Cal....you really do deserve that private pit boy!:drinker: well done!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options

okay its gonna take a little longer than planned....see we're having a little problem w/ the costumes....see Al keeps saying he's singing lead....but refuses to wear drag......Cal and Jeremy and James and especially Mike have NO problem w/ it...actually none of them seem to mind...hmmmmm:huh: anyway....we're getting there....its amazing how they really get all the moves down pack like they do....seeing as the rehearsal space in the pit is really limited....we're thinking of adding on though....its all a work in progress I suppose.....okay gotta go break up a pit fight:ohwell: ...be back soon!!!

hugs....ooooo & I want one of those mike's too if you have an extra sounds delish!!!:tongue:
    Ali

'sallright Ali - I understand how tough it is to whip those y chromes into shape!!! You keep up the good work girlie - we'll win yet!!! Muhahahahaha. If you need help enlarging the pit, let me know!! I can swing a mean hammer. Hmmmm. Hammer. NO KIM. PUT THE HAMMER DOWN!!! Down, I tell ya!! All better now :laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options

Ali

Once upon a time
    Girl i was just like you
    Never let my extra large
    Largesse shine through

Hair was brown and nappy
    Never had no fun
    I hid under a bushel

Then one day my grandma
    Who was big and stout
    From inside out

Cant get enough so...

Bring on that pecan pie
    Pour some sugar on it
    Sugar don't be shy

Scoop me up a mess
    Of that chocolate swirl
    Don't be stingy,
    I'm a growing girl

Woohoo!!! You are awesome.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    BoOoOo-bies

LOL....mmm hmmm very 6th grade boy....or Benny Hill...take your pick LMBO

LMAO---then again..Benny Hill....CLASSIC!
  • calatibo
    Options

Ali

hmmm, drag you say...how about...my bro at the rocky horror picture show (i wont reveal what i was wearing, lets just say i had less on, but luckily had a girlfriend to hide behind at the time.

rocky.jpg

he will kill me for that one though, was certainly not happy when i used it as a prop in my best man speech at his wedding.
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    ROFL, Cal, I think we would probably be good friends if we weren't a huge pond a part.
  • searls717
    Options

Ali

hmmm, drag you say...how about...my bro at the rocky horror picture show (i wont reveal what i was wearing, lets just say i had less on, but luckily had a girlfriend to hide behind at the time.

rocky.jpg

he will kill me for that one though, was certainly not happy when i used it as a prop in my best man speech at his wedding.

Well where is the drag photo of you. You show your brother's and hint at yours. Come on - make us laugh. :noway:
  • ali106
    Options

Ali

rocky.jpg

LMBO!!!! oh now that is sweet!!!!!!!! gee wonder why he didn't just embrace it...he looks AMAZING in blue! rotflmbo!!!

oh and ah.....we'll be needing to see those pics of you too Cal...sorry those are the rules I don't make em I just....well hell okay you got me...I DO MAKE THEM {snickers}.....I have an idea of who you may have decided to go as LMBO....you're so funny!:laugh:
  • calatibo
    Options

Ali

rocky.jpg

LMBO!!!! oh now that is sweet!!!!!!!! gee wonder why he didn't just embrace it...he looks AMAZING in blue! rotflmbo!!!

oh and ah.....we'll be needing to see those pics of you too Cal...sorry those are the rules I don't make em I just....well hell okay you got me...I DO MAKE THEM {snickers}.....I have an idea of who you may have decided to go as LMBO....you're so funny!:laugh:

well, i am the perfect male specimen after all. :laugh: