So irritated right now . . . OT

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww man....been there done that girl!!!! sigh!!!

okay its gonna take a little longer than planned....see we're having a little problem w/ the costumes....see Al keeps saying he's singing lead....but refuses to wear drag......Cal and Jeremy and James and especially Mike have NO problem w/ it...actually none of them seem to mind...hmmmmm:huh: anyway....we're getting there....its amazing how they really get all the moves down pack like they do....seeing as the rehearsal space in the pit is really limited....we're thinking of adding on though....its all a work in progress I suppose.....okay gotta go break up a pit fight:ohwell: ...be back soon!!!

hugs....ooooo & I want one of those mike's too if you have an extra sounds delish!!!:tongue:
    Ali

hmmm, drag you say...how about...my bro at the rocky horror picture show (i wont reveal what i was wearing, lets just say i had less on, but luckily had a girlfriend to hide behind at the time.

rocky.jpg

he will kill me for that one though, was certainly not happy when i used it as a prop in my best man speech at his wedding.

LMBO!!!! oh now that is sweet!!!!!!!! gee wonder why he didn't just embrace it...he looks AMAZING in blue! rotflmbo!!!

oh and ah.....we'll be needing to see those pics of you too Cal...sorry those are the rules I don't make em I just....well hell okay you got me...I DO MAKE THEM {snickers}.....I have an idea of who you may have decided to go as LMBO....you're so funny!:laugh:

well, i am the perfect male specimen after all. :laugh:

and humble....lets not forget humble!:wink::laugh: :laugh:
  • ali106
    Options
    Oh Cal....I don't know how your brother got my email...but his just in......

DSC01297.jpg

nice!!!! you look um....purdy!:noway:
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    ROFL, Cal, I think we would probably be good friends if we weren't a huge pond a part.

what's 3000 miles between friends :laugh:
  • calatibo
    Options
    rabbitpancake.jpg

and on that note, it's 2:46am here, so off to bed. nothing quite like using the second week of annual leave to sleep in.

Only thing i have to do tomorrow is check that my work colleague published my documents correctly and decide whether i should try to entertain my uncle and cousin who i have not seen in 12 years (they live in spain) as they are over for a few days touring scotland (and it is the fringe festival after all).
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    And what, pray tell, is a "Fringe Festival"??
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh - that's priceless!!! So, Ali - how's that show comin' along????

So heres the low down - Dishes done - check. Laundry folded - check. New load started - check. Hubby sent on errand to fix bike tire - check. 12 yo bathed and sent off to walk with friend - check. 4 yo playing with sidewalk chalk - check. Mommy playing on MFP with Mikes Hard Lemonade?? Hell ya!!

I'm under control. Yup, um-hummmm. Yup!!

Cal - go to sleep before you eat that pancake!!! roflmao!! You rock man - have a good one!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Alright!!! Dirty joke time to cheer you up!..............................................Ready?

A white horse falls in a puddle of mud!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh, I know it's corny! :tongue:
  • calatibo
    Options
    And what, pray tell, is a "Fringe Festival"??

not a carnival about hair, mores the pity...

but, this is the month of august in Edinburgh

http://www.edinburgh.org/events/edinburgh_festival/

August in Edinburgh is just one massive cutural festival from the original "international festival" which is theatre, opera classics etc, through the fringe (which started as street shows and is now probably the biggest event - wall to wall comedy until the very early hours), to the Military Tattoo at the castle. We also get some of our best weather of the year, not hot but really long evenings for sitting out and having a few :drinker: it is just one big chilling session really. if i had the cash and the time (ok, i have the rest of this week) i would try to see everything!
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    Alright!!! Dirty joke time to cheer you up!..............................................Ready?

A white horse falls in a puddle of mud!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahh, I know it's corny! :tongue:

LOL - too funny. Ready for a clean joke??

White horse gets washed off!
  • calatibo
    Options
    Ohhhh - that's priceless!!! So, Ali - how's that show comin' along????

So heres the low down - Dishes done - check. Laundry folded - check. New load started - check. Hubby sent on errand to fix bike tire - check. 12 yo bathed and sent off to walk with friend - check. 4 yo playing with sidewalk chalk - check. Mommy playing on MFP with Mikes Hard Lemonade?? Hell ya!!

I'm under control. Yup, um-hummmm. Yup!!

Cal - go to sleep before you eat that pancake!!! roflmao!! You rock man - have a good one!

sending sleepy scotsman off to bed - check

g'night.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    not a carnival about hair, mores the pity...

but, this is the month of august in Edinburgh

http://www.edinburgh.org/events/edinburgh_festival/

August in Edinburgh is just one massive cutural festival from the original "international festival" which is theatre, opera classics etc, through the fringe (which started as street shows and is now probably the biggest event - wall to wall comedy until the very early hours), to the Military Tattoo at the castle. We also get some of our best weather of the year, not hot but really long evenings for sitting out and having a few :drinker: it is just one big chilling session really. if i had the cash and the time (ok, i have the rest of this week) i would try to see everything!

Sounds cool--thought maybe it was where y'all marched around in kilts with pretty little fringes on them or something! :tongue:
  • ali106
    Options
    um....Kim sweetie....sorry didn't get back to you last night...seems we have a few DIVA's down that pit of ours...sigh....and we thought us women were bad:noway: .....oh well...Cal entertained you at least....see that's why he gets his OWN pit.:wink: ...LOL

hugs and so happy you made it through the night w/ no casualties!!! woot! you rock lady:drinker:
    hugs and :heart:
    Ali
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    ((((((KIM))))))))

Sorry sweetness...I just now saw this post. I hope you are feeling better now. How's this? LMBO!
    DSC00873.jpg
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    I love it!!! Dead battery this a.m. so am still at home. *sigh*
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    What's the difference between girl ghosts and boy ghosts?
    BoOoOo-bies

is it wrong that this one actually made me laugh (a bit)...ok, i'm quite childish :laugh:

It's okay, I snickered at most of them, but I'm just simply amused like that....:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    What's the difference between girl ghosts and boy ghosts?
    BoOoOo-bies

is it wrong that this one actually made me laugh (a bit)...ok, i'm quite childish :laugh:

It's okay, I snickered at most of them, but I'm just simply amused like that....:laugh:

Yup - those ghost jokes were pretty funny. Just MHO I guess!!

Got the car started so at work now :grumble: Boo Hiss.
  • Theresa35
    Options

Got the car started so at work now :grumble: Boo Hiss.

That must be what snake ghosts say....:laugh:
  • MontanaGirl
    Options
    That would be BoOoOoOo Hisssssssssss!!! lol
  • Theresa35
    Options
    That would be BoOoOoOo Hisssssssssss!!! lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    AARRRGGH. Actually totally pi$$ed. Someone make me laugh. Please??? Soup??? Princess??? Tam, Ali, anyone??? Shannnnnnnnnnnon????

:noway: um um um the pressure is killing me.....let me get the boys in the pit all dressed up in their little Hairspray outfits....they can do a few numbers for you to brighten your mood....it always makes me and soupie and the gang giggle.....they are actually getting quite good.....course Dixon steals the show and ya know Cal's accent is really cute....but omg Youngblood aka matt's dance moves are da bomb....let me just get the hose and get them all cleaned up and ready to go......be back soon!!!

prepare to be DAZZLED!:bigsmile:

hugs....are you okay girl.....who's *kitten* do I need to kick girl...seriously:angry:
    :heart:
    Ali

hairspray? agaiiiin?