37 Pounds GONE *pics*

Options
Makes me want to vomit knowing that TONS of people are going to see this my "beginning" picture. I can't stand looking at it myself.
I had NEVER been to the beach before. It makes me so sad and sick knowing this is my FIRST picture at the beach. I was always in high hopes that my first picture would be me running..big huge tits and my belly ring hangin out. haha. Okay maybe not THAT. But big books and flat stomach would have been awesome. Instead, I got the WORST sight ever when I put my card into my computer and uploaded this NASTY picture of me.
I am trying my hardest to stay on this path and make the right decisions. I find it hard because I am SUCH an emotional eater. I know its horrible and its embarrassing to even admit how much I rely on food to make me feel better. I am working my hardest. But I feel a difference I ran for three minutes straight tonight. That may seem like nothing to you "fit" people. But for a fat girl, thats the best thing in the world.

September 2010
061.jpg

March 2011
036.jpg

Replies

• Mandz1984
    Mandz1984 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great, you can see a huge change. :)
  • bruinjames
    Options
    you should be proud of yourself - change doesnt happen overnight.

good luck

tina
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    well done ur doing fab keep it up:flowerforyou:
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Keep with it! You're looking great!

Sue :smile: x
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Keep taking those pics every so often. Results are the real motivation, and you are definately showing good results! Keep it up, you are doing great!
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Well done! You're looking fab!
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    37 gone and you look great!! Keep it up!!
  • ceri1980
    ceri1980 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You should feel so proud of yourself, these pictures are inspiring!

Keep with it, your doing great x
  • eorourke23
    Options
    aw, well done, you should be very proud of yourself for coming so far, x
  • sweetsunlover
    Options
    wow well done u x
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!
    You are doing such a great job...keep it up girl :flowerforyou:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Greta progress, looking good. Keep it up!
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You're doing a great job - well done. And we all started with running for 3 mins but you'll find that before long it will be five, eight, ten, you'll get the bug, be losing weight and wanting to enter your first 5 K. Good luck.
  • StarfilledNight
    Options
    You look amazing! And don't look at old pictures as something bad, look to them for motivation. Tell yourself you never want to be there again and have the pictures help you on your way to your goal. Good job!
  • Diet_Hell
    Diet_Hell Posts: 34
    Options
    Amazing job. Keep up the good work. And a big *high five* for the 3 mins, I would definitely struggle to do 3 mins.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! But you already know I think you're awesome. The pictures just prove how strong and motivated you are! You are gorgeous....oh, and you rock my socks off!
  • LittleMissPeacock
    Options
    You look brilliant...i'm the same, my emotions feed me! Well done :)
  • jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    BRAVO!!! That rocks!! Keep up the good work! =0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!