37 Pounds GONE *pics*

Options

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    great job!!! huge change since just september!
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You're doing AWESOME! Keep it up!!
  • sweet_girl
    sweet_girl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!!! you are doing awesome
  • jen_marie81
    jen_marie81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work :)
  • summadmak
    summadmak Posts: 44
    Options
    You have done a tremendous job!!!! Keep up the great work!!!! You look awesome!!!!
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! You can really see a difference!!! Keep up the good work......We are all proud of you!!!
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    You guys are SO sweet:) Thanks for the encouragement. I started dieting on January 16 and its been a ride but well worth it:)
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're looking sooooo much better! :love:
    I can totally relate to only running for minutes at a time, especially as an ex-smoker myself. I couldn't even breath much less run.
    I also had what I like to call reverse-anorexia...I would look in the mirror and see hot stuff when in fact I was/am obese in real life. A big step is to actually take the pics and post them for a dose of reality - this is the real me (body) and no clothes or makeup or high heels are going to make my body look good so get real and change it! I could TOTALLY relate to how you thought you looked versus how you actually looked.
    BUT you faced reality and took control of your own body. That's MAJOR and you're doing great! Keep it up and keep it real!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You can see a big difference, you are doing great!!

it takes time but you'll have the beach picture you are proud of before you know it!! :flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! You can see a big difference, you are doing great!!

it takes time but you'll have the beach picture you are proud of before you know it!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And don't look at old pictures as something bad, look to them for motivation. Tell yourself you never want to be there again and have the pictures help you on your way to your goal. Good job!

This is a good idea!!!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    Congratulations! You're looking great! :happy:
    Keep up the good work!
  • TeresaJill
    TeresaJill Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Those beach pics are really tough to see, so I commend you on posting yours. 37lbs lost is terrific! I'll bet you're feeling great mentally and physically. You have a lot to be proud of!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You look great and 3 minutes is a HUGE deal!!!! keep it up and never give up!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job.....you lost 37 pounds that is amazing :flowerforyou:
    Just keep it up...
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    great job :drinker: :drinker:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    :smile: Wow you look great Well done keep it up.. :wink: :smile:
  • ashmom86
    ashmom86 Posts: 117
    Options
    Simply amazing!!! You look great!! Keep it up girl!!!:happy:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You are looking really great!!! Keep up the good work!!!! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!