Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Update from me:smile:

I have lost 40 lbs now.
  • Catherinex
    Options
    What a great thread!! WTG all of you, this is the kind of thread that motivates me and is a wonderful happy thing to read in the morning before work:flowerforyou: (lol just noticed it says wednesday on thread, its 9.06am Thursday right now where i am) :wink:
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Down 5 pounds for me...
    :tongue:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    12lbs in total but 3 lbs since i joined here!
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I reached my halfway goal and have lost 22.5 lbs!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Add another 4 lbs for me, making it 35 down and counting!!!!!!!
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    9 pounds and counting:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Awesome job everyone! Kudos to you all! Add 4 more lbs for me.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wow! I forgot about this thread! Well...I had to look back but last time I posted I had lost 13 pounds total and now I've lost 18 pounds total...(I had hit my 20 pounds lost but gained back 2 so we'll just say 18). That's another 5 pounds for me that you can add to the running total!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • mccyoung
    Options
    Hi,

I have joined this site. It was recommended by my trainor.... I really like this site and love the fact that I can also get some support from all of you...

My problem is that I am afraid to go on the scale. I am having a hard time loosing weight. I know my clothes feel looser. I will weigh myself at this end of this week and report my weight loss (if any...I surely hope so)

Any suggestions anyone?

Bye for now,

MC
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Last time I posted on this thread I had lost 7 lbs now I have lost 20 lbs. So you can add 13 more lbs for me. WOW THIS THREAD IS GETTING LONG. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Ok MFP's I thought this tread was on it's way out. I'm so happy to see it's not. Our new total is 1,619.9 lbs. I think no I know we can make 2000 lbs. Good job MFP's together we are strong.

To mccyoung

Just believe in yourself and will support you. don't worry about that scale it takes time. Were here for you.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    12 pounds so far for me. Great idea by the way. HH
  • 2kidsandadog
    2kidsandadog Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    15lbs. I officially broke 200lbs today:happy:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,062 Member
    Options
    15lbs. I officially broke 200lbs today:happy:

(((((hugs)))) :bigsmile:

And a huge HAPPY DANCE. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,062 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have joined this site. It was recommended by my trainor.... I really like this site and love the fact that I can also get some support from all of you...

My problem is that I am afraid to go on the scale. I am having a hard time loosing weight. I know my clothes feel looser. I will weigh myself at this end of this week and report my weight loss (if any...I surely hope so)

Any suggestions anyone?

Bye for now,

MC

I hate scales. Once a week for me. I went for over two months with a one pound loss (on the scale) but I went down an entire pants size. Some weeks are like that. We all have them. Keep up the work. You WILL see results. Slow and STEADY WINS THE RACE.

:flowerforyou: Cheryl