MFP Friends, Thursday April 14th, just becasue.

Options

Replies

• humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I will totally admit that I did not read every post... so I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol. I'm just gonna jump in!

I'm in a really bad mood today, and honestly don't know why... but EVERYTHING is pissing me off!!! GRRR!!!

But I <3 you guys and I'm glad I get to "talk" to you today! =)
    This is a no pissed off room. Good Karma here and lots of love in the air. You get one free pissy post or Rant, then shut it down buttercup! hahaha see what I did there, turned it around on you with your own words. Yeah.. you love me, you kow you do... feeling less pissed yet?

lol i just laughed out loud for real when i read this!! I love our conversations...they make my day a little sunnier :o)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    why is it some women get more B***h hormones than othere?

I always excusse my wife's bad days, just part of being in a relationship. she usaully has about 7 of them a month... lol she would cut me if she heard me say that.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    we do have great conversations that jump from topic to topic, thats why I started this thread, so we don't walk all over someone elses thread or have to scroll thrugh pages of updates on our home pages to chat.
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I brought nachos! :bigsmile:

nachos-400x300.jpg

They're calorie free today. :bigsmile:
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    ^^^ don't do that to me!! It's only breakfast and I'm already over on sugar!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    <<<woke up to men walking down my street with lit torches this morning. My first thought was Zombie Apocalypse!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    or they're going after Frankenstein
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Either way I locked my doors and stayed inside until they were gone LOL
  • jlhord99
    jlhord99 Posts: 1
    Options
    Lots of good ideas there Laina. I pack my luinch everyday to keep me on the straight and narrow. If by some chance I have to go to lunch with co-workers etc. I examine the menu with a fine tooth comb looking for good options. A lot of places have fish options, salmon or tialpia is always good. I have a little whole in the wall joint by me that does fish tacos that are great. Tilapia with corn tortilla and shredded cabbage with a splach of quac and cheese.. awesonme!

I wish I could eat tilapia but it is great on calories and such....but since I know how they are raised...YUCK. just cant do it thinking im eating something that feeds on poop. ickyyy:sick:

Why do you have to go and ruin it for me? lalalalalala.. I'm blocking it out.. I am blocking it out. I eat only the finest hand raised, non poop eating tilapia, the kind they feed pettite lap giraafes who just fineshed a treadmill workout.

I love that little giraafe, my husband wishes we could really have one as a pet.... so cute
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    Lots of good ideas there Laina. I pack my luinch everyday to keep me on the straight and narrow. If by some chance I have to go to lunch with co-workers etc. I examine the menu with a fine tooth comb looking for good options. A lot of places have fish options, salmon or tialpia is always good. I have a little whole in the wall joint by me that does fish tacos that are great. Tilapia with corn tortilla and shredded cabbage with a splach of quac and cheese.. awesonme!

I wish I could eat tilapia but it is great on calories and such....but since I know how they are raised...YUCK. just cant do it thinking im eating something that feeds on poop. ickyyy:sick:

Why do you have to go and ruin it for me? lalalalalala.. I'm blocking it out.. I am blocking it out. I eat only the finest hand raised, non poop eating tilapia, the kind they feed pettite lap giraafes who just fineshed a treadmill workout.

I love that little giraafe, my husband wishes we could really have one as a pet.... so cute

Laina, TLdabney and I area ll on the waiting list for ours. http://www.petitelapgiraffe.com/

LOL..
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I think I lost weight in my nose because my nose ring keeps popping out. Is that even possible? To lose weight in your nose?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I think I lost weight in my nose because my nose ring keeps popping out. Is that even possible? To lose weight in your nose?

I don't know, but that just made me LOL! :laugh:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    <<<woke up to men walking down my street with lit torches this morning. My first thought was Zombie Apocalypse!

I honestly think the Zombie apcolypse is invetiable. That's why hollywood keeps making zombie movies; per govt request to get us inundated and prepped for the inveitable outcome of some messed up govt experiment gone wrong, or some mutated virus, or just the breaking point of gas prices driving everyobody insane for brains.

Personaly, I'm ready. The great thing about living in Texas.. everyitng is bigger includeing my gun collection. lol.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options

I don't know, but that just made me LOL! :laugh:

yeah.. I chuckled a little at that too.. I guess you could lose weight in your nose. I mean it’s mostly cartilage but the skin of the nose could be shrinking... that is a great question. I' gonna google/wiki it.
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    I LOVE fish tacos!!!!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    Options
    I LOVE fish tacos!!!!

Of course! Who doesn't, besides Laina?
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fish tacos!!!!

Of course! Who doesn't, besides Laina?

I DO love fish tacos... just not with tilapia

oh and a fun trivia fact o the nose subject: our noses and ears are continually growing our entire lives... they are the only part of our body that keeps growing when we stop :o) (well besides our bellies if we eat too much LOL)
    ok...time for work....talk to y'all in about 6 hours!!:tongue:
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    ahhh you guys are the best! BUT considering normally I would have been laughing at this thread until I fell out of my chair, and I only giggled once or twice, I'm gonna go MIA again today for a while... I gotta get in a better mood, or at least figure out why I'm in such a bad one before I expose porr unsuspecting, innocent people to my wrath of unknown origin...
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    btw... the words "fish tacos" make me throw up in my mouth a little...