BEEFore and Now

I saw this photo on my computer the other day and I thought DANG!!! All this time I thouht I wasn't "that heavy." After reading a few of the posts today, I figured I'd share. I hope nobody minds my almost there beefore and now photos.

(Sorry so big...the photos, not me. LOL I couldn't figure out how to scale them down evenly.)

DSC02135.jpg

DSC04959-1-1.jpg

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    I saw this photo on my computer the other day and I thought DANG!!! All this time I thouht I wasn't "that heavy." After reading a few of the posts today, I figured I'd share. I hope nobody minds my almost there beefore and now photos.

(Sorry so big...the photos, not me. LOL I couldn't figure out how to scale them down evenly.)

DSC02135.jpg

DSC04959-1-1.jpg
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    WOWZA!! You're lookin hot!! You're before ain't so bad either!! Way to work it Princess!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Holy cow, chica!!! Looking good!!!! :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    You look SO good girl!!!!! :smokin: :smokin: Not like you DIDN'T before though! :wink:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    PLEASE!! YOu think you were "big"--:noway:

One day, I'll post mine and you'll see "big"
  • georgiaj
    georgiaj Posts: 59
    WOOT!! You look great
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Hawt, hawt, hawt!!!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    You look great! You definite'y werent FAT though chica!!!!!!! You looked good even bigger!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    You look amazing, but your very pretty in your before pics too!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    WOW
    Great job!

(I felt the same way....)

Kim
  • PrincessLaundry
    Awww thanks MFP'ers!

I am only 5'2" so any bit of "extra" weight doesn't have many spots to sit. I am definately glad we have so many people here who have given me ideas on working out. I am more tone than I have been in six years! I am finally wearing clothes from before my daughter was born. YEY!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Dang!
    Either way girl you are a cutie!
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    Hey Woman....You look Hot in both photos....I even like you as a Brunette too:bigsmile:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    :noway:
    you look hot princess! in both photos!
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    I think you were beautiful in both. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dark hair!! SO HOT!!! :heart: :bigsmile:
  • PrincessLaundry
    I think you were beautiful in both. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the dark hair!! SO HOT!!! :heart: :bigsmile:

Thanks girlie...and girlies!!! It is the same hair, I think just the light, time of day, and location makes one look so dark and one look so light. Errrrr...that and I have been in the sun so much!
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    You are beautiful in both!!!!

Congrats on your loss pretty princess!!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Emdicio
    Emdicio Posts: 270 Member
    Wow, you look terrific - congrats! Of course, I though you looked great in the "before" photo, too, but you can really see the difference. Way to go! party0038.gif
  • catiepink
    catiepink Posts: 22 Member
    You are really looking good princess!! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Great job! I hear ya on being on the shorter side and every little extra pound shows:tongue: I'm 5'1 so I understand.
    Your very photogenic (? spelling)
    KEep up the great work:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!