BEEFore and Now

Options

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    You are really looking good princess!! How long did it take you to lose the weight?

I REALLY started getting serious in April. I started logging here in May. So 3 months. Amazing, because I've been complaining about this particular weight for over 6 years!!! 34.gif
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Great job Lawndry!!!
    You are such a cutie patootie!
  • Lexino
    Lexino Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Great job!!:bigsmile:
  • back2beingme
    Options
    Good job missy! Keep it up-and don't forget to send some good loss thoughts this way!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Lookin great Laundry :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: Great Job!! :bigsmile:
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    You look great in both photos.

(I made the RRrrrRR sound out loud and one of my dogs jumped into my lap:laugh: .)
    I totally get the extra pounds on short, er, petite frames. I'm all of 4'11" and muscular.

But, back you to. Congrats. Woot! Hubba Hubba. RRRrrrRRRRRRrrrr.
    You're looking fantastic.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!! I cant believe 23lbs made that big of a difference!! Not saying your were bad lookin before haha we werent, but I didnt think 20lbs was much of anything
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I think you look wonderful in both photos!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Wow congrats!! I cant believe 23lbs made that big of a difference!! Not saying your were bad lookin before haha we werent, but I didnt think 20lbs was much of anything

I'm surprised too!!! I never thought a few pounds here, a few pounds there...Now WOW! I need to remember that when/if I see the scale moving the wrong direction next time...1 pound + 1 pound + 1 pound + 1 pound = 4 pounds still! I forgot that all the way up to 40 pounds...eeeek!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    And...

Thanks for the support thus far friends! :flowerforyou: I couldn't have come this far without ya'll!
  • bellmom627
    bellmom627 Posts: 195
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!
  • drk7
    drk7 Posts: 10
    Options
    Well, congrats!! As other readers have said, you look great in both photos. I have quite a journey in front of me but seeing other's success is great motivation. Truly.

Best,

Dana
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You looked great before and you are looking gorgeous now! :heart:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yep...you look FABULOUS!!! Keep it up girl!:drinker:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Can you say Trophy Wife.
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look gorgeous and fabulous! geeezzz..23lbs is a HUGE difference. i see that you want to lose 17 more lbs, but by the looks of it, i don't think you need to lose anymore.
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You were always beautiful though :) You look great hun :)
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Thanks friendlies!!! :drinker:
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Awww thanks MFP'ers!

I am only 5'2" so any bit of "extra" weight doesn't have many spots to sit. I am definately glad we have so many people here who have given me ideas on working out. I am more tone than I have been in six years! I am finally wearing clothes from before my daughter was born. YEY!

Your only 5'2" I always thought we were the same. I'm 5'4" are you sure your not taller LOL! :tongue:
    How can we be Sizzling twins if I'm taller! hehee!
    You looks so darn cute by the way! Like I have said, a MILLION times! :happy:
    xoooooxox:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Awww thanks MFP'ers!

I am only 5'2" so any bit of "extra" weight doesn't have many spots to sit. I am definately glad we have so many people here who have given me ideas on working out. I am more tone than I have been in six years! I am finally wearing clothes from before my daughter was born. YEY!

Your only 5'2" I always thought we were the same. I'm 5'4" are you sure your not taller LOL! :tongue:
    How can we be Sizzling twins if I'm taller! hehee!
    You looks so darn cute by the way! Like I have said, a MILLION times! :happy:
    xoooooxox:flowerforyou:

Ummm girlfriend!!! I think we had our 80's hair to confuzzle most people on our actual height. Don't you remember being asked, "What is your non-hair height?" LOL

OMG speaking of sizzling days...I woke up today thinking about my car being totaled by that guy over the hit and run. Do you remember that??? BAHHHHH!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!