Favourite K-Cup?

Options
Hey guys!

I know there are a lot of Keurig users out there and I'm new to this awesome contraption. Just wondering what your favourite k-cups are?

I've tried quite a few and so far the best has been Van Houtte's Vanilla Cupcake. SO good!!!

Just wondering what your faves are!

Oh and the one I've liked the least so far has been the Raspberry Chocolate Truffle. :/

Replies

• dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Ditto on the rasberry truffle. I can't even stand the smell, and I love rasberries.

Foldgers makes a vanilla biscotti I love and I also love the blueberry and the pumkin spice.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    omg those sound awesome!! I really need to start ordering mine online so I can get awesome flavors like that! They only have the generic ones at the store :(
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    omg those sound awesome!! I really need to start ordering mine online so I can get awesome flavors like that! They only have the generic ones at the store :(
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I got mine at the Van Houtte online store. And once you spend $200 you get 10% off then after $600 (I think) it's 15% off. Have fun! I went a little nuts... :P
  • LemonCitron
    Options
    Ditto on the rasberry truffle. I can't even stand the smell, and I love rasberries.

Foldgers makes a vanilla biscotti I love and I also love the blueberry and the pumkin spice.

Where did you get these???? I want to try the pumpkin spice!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I assume you aren't talking about a really large size bra??
    Off to google "k-cups" now .

Oh I see, it's a coffee/ beverage maker. I can't even begin to understand how a pumpkin flavoured coffee would work - guess I'd just need to try it!
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I like Cafe Escapes Chai Latte!
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Nantucket Blend is my favorite.
  • MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am torn right now between the german chocolate cake and the vanilla carmel nut one they are both soooo good; helps the sweet tooth cravings I find
  • ladybug2020
    ladybug2020 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DeniseGdz
    DeniseGdz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Emerirls dark coffee & Gloria's hazelnut are my two faves...my hubby likes the Green Mountain Soemthing because it's super duper strong.

Also :heart: that htey have a variety of hot tea's!!! Special treat during hte middle of the day!
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options

Where did you get these???? I want to try the pumpkin spice!!

No kidding. I'm a pumpkin spice freak.
  • bassman2019
    bassman2019 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I like the Revv Pulse to get me going in the morning at work, but on weekends I go with Tully's Kona Blend
  • LemonCitron
    Options
    You guys need to say where you are getting these from!!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the cappuccino one.

i hate the golden french toast, and i'm so over the kahlua one. ew. i have 6 left of those. can't wait to finish em up lol
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I like the Chai Tea and the Apple Cider, but my gf likes the Khalua (sp?). That thing has been one of the best purchases ever. I got it for her for Valentines Day. but it was kind of for both of us.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Rainforest Nut is my favorite. I get it at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

I like the Folgers Vanilla Biscotti too. I got that at Walmart.
  • xaintes
    xaintes Posts: 129
    Options
    I've been drinking Celestial Seasonings Green Tea lately :)
  • bassman2019
    bassman2019 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You guys need to say where you are getting these from!!

My apologies, I order directly from the Kuerig website.
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin is awesome. Island coconut is my second favorite. French vanilla is my go to flavor.

I live right down the road from Green Mountain Coffee (owners of Keurig) so you can find them EVERYWHERE here! I also have a few friends who work there. Hehe