Favourite K-Cup?

Options

Replies

• peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Green mountain caramel vanilla cream and the pumpkin spice are my go-to's!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    My favorite is the Green Mountain Coffee Rainforest Nut. I also really like the Gloria's Hazelnut and one of the Kona blends but I can't remember which one (Tully's maybe??)
  • SandyMilton
    SandyMilton Posts: 130
    Options
    Chocolate Glazed Donut from Green Mountain's Donut House collection is my all time favorite of flavored coffees

Other notable mentions:

Cappuccino
    French Toast (comes out around Christmas)
    French Vanilla (Green Mountain)
    Caramel Vanilla Cream (Green Mountain)
    Mudslide (Gloria Jeans)
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I love the chai latte and cafe mocha as an afternoon treat. In the mornings I like Tully's French Roast, Dark Magic, or Sumatra. Anything dark and scary! :D I thought I would like the flavored ones, but have found them a little weaker than I like. But like I said, I really like dark, strong coffee.

Edit to say I get most from Amazon or Bed, Bath, and Beyond. :)
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Golden French Toast!! Holy moly it's awesome!!
  • cpbarrett
    cpbarrett Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Emeril's Big Easy Bold & Green Mountain Dark Magic.
  • RaniMerryman
    RaniMerryman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of the Dark Magic.... and that is EXACTLY what it is. Bed Bath and Beyond has a great selection and often put them on sale. Yu can also use their 20% off coupon on them. They take expired coupons too at mine!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I love the Tully's Kona one. I'm not really into the flavored coffees because they don't seem as strong caffeine-wise. I did enjoy the pumpkin spice one during the holiday season though, especially with some Silk Soy Pumpkin milk in it!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Just recently got a Keurig. Green Mountain Coffee French Vanilla is pretty good as well as Foldger's Vanilla Biscotti.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Gloria jeans Butter Toffee hands down! Delish! I drink it every day! I get it at Walmart or online.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Options
    so far I've tried probably 5 or 6 for coffee flavors and a few drinks that aren't coffee. My favorite coffee so far: Gloria Jean's Butter toffee and their mudslide. Green Mountains French Toast is good too.

I've also had: Earl grey tea, apple cider, milk hot chocolate, and chai latte. They were delish and surprisingly low in calories and sugar

Butter toffee!!!!! My gave!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Options
    so far I've tried probably 5 or 6 for coffee flavors and a few drinks that aren't coffee. My favorite coffee so far: Gloria Jean's Butter toffee and their mudslide. Green Mountains French Toast is good too.

I've also had: Earl grey tea, apple cider, milk hot chocolate, and chai latte. They were delish and surprisingly low in calories and sugar

Butter toffee!!!!! My fave!
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Mudslide and my favorite tea is the peppermint. Yumm..
  • DanielleDavids
    DanielleDavids Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have a Green Mountain Limited Edition Eggonog flavour that I've been hoarding since Christmas. It's definitely my favorite! I also really like the Jet Fuel K-cups.
  • sainswor
    sainswor Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Glazed Donut (Donut House Collection by Green Mountain Coffee)... I'm not a big fan of flavored coffees, but this one I love. It's also one of the only coffees I've been able to drink w/out creamer. I still prefer it WITH creamer but it's mild (and tasty) enough for me without it. Even better, it's free of calories and carbs, so NO GUILT! As they advertise, it's "a fresh chocolate donut, topped with a sweet, sugar glaze, dunked into your mug. All coffee. No crumbs." :smile:

I usually buy from Bed, Bath and Beyond, but it can be found online at various retailers, including direct from Green Mountain.
  • RoseRoiz
    RoseRoiz Posts: 95
    Options
    I like Timothy's Nicaraguan because it is from Nicaragua, like me!
    It reminds me of home.
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a tie between Tully's French Roast and Green Mountain Dark Magic. I love me some bold and/or extra dark roasts!
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream and Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee and my favs so far! My hubs likes the Green Mountain Dark Magic.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Caramel Vanilla Cream and Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee and my favs so far! My hubs likes the Green Mountain Dark Magic.

Of course he does! he's a good man! Tell him Pam and I said Hi!
  • bmacholiday
    bmacholiday Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I order my K-cups from coffeeforless.com and coffeeicon.com. Favs are Gloria Jeans Mudslide, Caribou Daybreak, Wolf Gang Puck's Breakfast in Bed and Green Mountain's Breakfast Blend. I like the medium to light blends.