Replies

• mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    & we're gonna have a nice weekend weather wise
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Yup yup!! Can't wait, I have a long ride planned tomorrow down the SA river trail to HB!
  • stenochick
    stenochick Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Coronado bridge run/walk. So excited, but a little freaked too -- not a big bridge fan. I think I gotta start running up Laurel Street to prepare for that incline or I'll never make it up to the top.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hollywood here -- it's gorgeous out, but I'm in the midst of grad school finals :(

Two more weeks of school and I'll be hitting the beach daily!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    East Side, West Side, well today, I'm staying OUT-SIDE!! Pretty day here in Central Cal. Lots of sun and mid-high 70s. Don't hate!

Ted

I'm Central Cal too!! Pixley to be exact! Lovin the weather today!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    SAN DIEGO! It's beautiful today!!!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    "Sacramento, Sacramento where you at"
    <
    here I am!

washin' the Hog and hittin' it!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    "Sacramento, Sacramento where you at"
    <
    here I am!

washin' the Hog and hittin' it!

Wow another person from Sacto.

Isn't it just gorgeous out today?!
  • rgfor40
    rgfor40 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    yep!!!
    headin' to Midtown for cocktails!!

u?
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Coronado bridge run/walk. So excited, but a little freaked too -- not a big bridge fan. I think I gotta start running up Laurel Street to prepare for that incline or I'll never make it up to the top.

I'm walking it. I'm still working on c25k so I'm not quite ready for a 4 mile run. Yet. Hopefully I'll be able to run it next year. We registered today and got our numbers, shirts and Padres tix.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the garden center and did a little gardening. Cocktails sound divine though or a nice pint or two at the Bonn Lair. :D
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ya know we need to be doin some great meet n greet hikes or walks or something! disc golf! freakin beach volley ball!!! i'll bring the net you bring the balls!

wait....
  • Rockin33
    Rockin33 Posts: 58
    Options
    Warm and sunny hello from San Diego! Going for a walk in a few and then Happy Hour. The walk leads to Happy Hour. HA HA!
  • StarfilledNight
    Options
    Im from LA!!! The weather is amazing today and it's friday which is great. We can go out and do stuff. Its been rainy and cold for way to long. We needed this.
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    ya know we need to be doin some great meet n greet hikes or walks or something! disc golf! freakin beach volley ball!!! i'll bring the net you bring the balls!

wait....

ohhh fo' sure