I need more House/Techno/Electro-Pop for my workout playlist

Options
Any suggestions??

Thanks in advance

Replies

• jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you use iTunes, download PodRunner podcasts. the 150-160 BPM ones are good for general workouts. Also, there are some Groove-Cruise (or Kalendr LIVE) podcasts that are my current workout obsession!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    david guetta love is gone
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Armin Van Buuren
    Tiesto
    Ferry Corsten
    Deadmau5
    BT
    John Digweed
    Marcus Schultz
    Daft Punk
    Marco V

...I'll keep thinking of some other stuff. Check out who was at Ultra this year in Miami. (http://www.ultramusicfestival.com/lineup)

Do you have internet at your gym? Like you could use Pandora for some radio (or Sirius/XM if you get a subscription - they are both online and have a cell phone app)

PS - I love house/trance, not just at the gym. Oh my do I love bass and sweet beats. *drool*
  • paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Talk to kittycat613 on here she has a DJ that she listens to thats awesome but i cant remember his name!
  • LuckySe7en
    Options
    All of you are amazing!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Roni Size is one of my faves, Brown Paper Bag is an awesome song...
    Nightmares on Wax is pretty good, Dub Pistols, Josh Wink, Sub Focus, Photek, General Midi, Evil Nine.....those are also all pretty good....
  • porkchop219
    Options
    try bennie banassi i think thats how its spelled
  • TropicalKitty
    Options
    try bennie banassi i think thats how its spelled

Benni Benassi. He's got some fun stuff. Then there's also the Benassi Bros.
  • jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Armin Van Buuren
    Tiesto
    Ferry Corsten
    Deadmau5
    BT
    John Digweed
    Marcus Schultz
    Daft Punk
    Marco V

WHAT SHE SAID!!

Benny Benassi
    David Guetta
    and super hottie KASKADE too!
  • LuckySe7en
    Options

PS - I love house/trance, not just at the gym. Oh my do I love bass and sweet beats. *drool*

So do I, I love how it can make my heart race just by listening to it. Sometimes I feel like I can burn calories just by the restraint I have to use on myself not to get up and dance like a crazy person in public when something good comes on
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Any Dubstep? Otherwise Deadmau5......
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    Love it, I was a club kid, and that has never left me.......and it just sounds awesome in my car, I have a pretty good system in there, but, it causes me a lot of speeding tickets!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HerpGwbLSM8

:-D It'll make you want to work out with glow sticks.
  • TropicalKitty
    Options
    Love it, I was a club kid, and that has never left me.......and it just sounds awesome in my car, I have a pretty good system in there, but, it causes me a lot of speeding tickets!

Sounds like me! I have a car that handles well, so on nice days, my sunroof is open, trance pouring from the speakers...and I'm hauling down windy back roads.

LuckySe7en, I have no shame. I'll dance and sing along...who cares? I think I've even danced a little while walking on the treadmill. hehehe

PS - for old school sakes, how about some Derp?
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You will LOVE Girl Talk! It's rap and a bunch of other stuff put together in a new way. So perfect.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    Options
    I think my sunroof is always open! I LOVE anything with some bass also, I have a Memphis 12", so it's pretty fun!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    You will LOVE Girl Talk! It's rap and a bunch of other stuff put together in a new way. So perfect.

seeing them for the 100's time this summer at Pitchfork......they do great mash-ups
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Duck Sauce is good too!