I need more House/Techno/Electro-Pop for my workout playlist

Options
2»

Replies

• TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    I think my sunroof is always open! I LOVE anything with some bass also, I have a Memphis 12", so it's pretty fun!

Never heard of Memphis...at one point I was considering some Alpine 12" sub. Man, this is totally the music p0rn thread now for me.

Tall Paul.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

Oh boy brings me back to my 170lb days of raves at 5-7am and well some not so savory but fun things!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Memphis is pretty good, just look them up online, I would recommend them for just the last-ability... I think I have had my system for about 6 years now, no problems, sub still going strong, I use a pioneer stereo system with it, sounds awesome!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    This
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwI0gbGEyuI

Reminds me of my best friend from my club kid days......and still one of my fave songs.......He has a lot of different remixes to it, but it sounds AWESOME when the bass is going!
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options

Oh boy brings me back to my 170lb days of raves at 5-7am and well some not so savory but fun things!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: :flowerforyou: :love: :happy:
  • closermotion
    closermotion Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    check out bassnectar, steve aoki, dirty disco kidz, and skrillex. love them all. fabulous live.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    Tagging for later :smile:
  • Sarahland
    Sarahland Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    The Yeah Yeah Yeahs (especially Heads Will Roll)
    Muse

If I think of more, I will add to the list :)
  • cerob
    cerob Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    OMG where has this thread been all my life... *dusts off tutu* anyone going to one of the EDCs this summer?

Paul Van Dyk his whole global album-- oh and it's almost exactly an hour long!

Guetta and Tiesto
    Any of Miike Snows house mixes

Anything the Ministry of Sound puts out is usually fun to work out to !

<3<3<3 me some house/trance/dubstep/techno... finally everyone else is catching on and I'm not the weirdo anymore!
  • chelledepriest
    Options
    Bump!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bump, always looking for new music!
  • Melzie2121
    Options
    Replying so I can remember to check more out later :)
  • kittycat613
    kittycat613 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    There's a great DJ that I follow on Twitter. He has some awesome mixes that he posts online for free. You can get all of his mixes here. Just download them and then you can import them into iTunes and whatever player you use. Feel free to check him out.

http://www.beezo.net/djs/djinferno/
  • jackiemarie
    jackiemarie Posts: 111
    Options
    bump
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    Swedish House Mafia!.....!!
  • LuckySe7en
    Options
    Just now finishing up getting some awesome songs! These were all fantastic suggestions. and to the guy who suggested Dubstep, I heard a lot about it but never really gave any a listen until last night, and now I'm addicted! Talk about face-melting music lol