Oxy Elite Pro- Has anyone tried it?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mellzicious
    Options
    I've used it before. It gave me lots of energy, but after I adjusted to it I didn't really see much weight loss. I think it's good for jump starting a new program, but you can't rely on it long term.
  • truckerbabe2013
    Options
    I was using it for a while I now have swollen lymph nodes in my neck and swollen spleen and liver damage drs could not figure out why and just this morning I saw a news report that oxielite pro is being recalled for many symptoms worth liver damage sweats hepatitis menstrual disfunction and Even death. .I urge y you to research this product and NOT TO TAKE IT!
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I was using it for a while I now have swollen lymph nodes in my neck and swollen spleen and liver damage drs could not figure out why and just this morning I saw a news report that oxielite pro is being recalled for many symptoms worth liver damage sweats hepatitis menstrual disfunction and Even death. .I urge y you to research this product and NOT TO TAKE IT!
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

How long did you use it for? Did your doctor now verify your symptoms are caused by Oxyelite? This is definitely something people need to be aware of, but would like to get straight info.