Beginners 30 Day Shred Challenge starts 4/17--first 10

Options
2»

Replies

• wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got the video today. I have some knee issues so I plan on having to modify quite a bit, but I really want to do this. I desperately need the support and accountability. Can't wait to see how this goes! :)

Welcome, jgaht! I think even if you have to modify you'll still get a lot out of this challenge!

Okay, FOUR spots left!!!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I've only done 7 days so far...can I joon?
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options

Sure thing, if you're willing to do 30 more days with us!

Okay, only THREE spots left!
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    is it too late?! I tried to do a group on my own and me being the leader did not go well... I start and stop and havent made it to level 2 yet. I would def love to join this! you really put thought into this and i like the set up. Please add me if i can join. *Crosses fingers*
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    is it too late?! I tried to do a group on my own and me being the leader did not go well... I start and stop and havent made it to level 2 yet. I would def love to join this! you really put thought into this and i like the set up. Please add me if i can join. *Crosses fingers*

Hey Mariposa187, you're just in time!!!

Also welcome to Allie0006 who sent me a message asking to join.

So that means we only have ONE spot left!!!!
  • dneil1
    dneil1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, Id like to have a go...

As long as i can get the DVD at my local Asda I'll be with you.
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hi, Id like to have a go...

As long as i can get the DVD at my local Asda I'll be with you.

Welcome, dneil1!!! The DVD is available at most stores like Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc, so hopefully you'll be able to find it!!

Okay, so this group is now CLOSED!!!
  • moxleymama6
    Options

Sure thing, if you're willing to do 30 more days with us!

Okay, only THREE spots left!

Ready & willing to do 30 more days! Thanks!!
  • Allie0006
    Allie0006 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited!!! I can't wait to see all of our progress reports!! Good luck everyone! We can do it!! :)
  • hglmin
    hglmin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Darn I missed it.......if you ever do something like this again hopefully I see it then :) Good luck ladies!!
  • dneil1
    dneil1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks, Hopeing to get the DVD today.
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the measuring tape ready. :laugh:
  • moxleymama6
    Options
    Hi everyone! My sister (Better_Balance_2011) and I are starting a challenge with the 30 Day Shred.

WHEN: Starts Sunday, 4/17 and lasts for 30 consecutive days

WHO: The FIRST 10 PEOPLE to sign up (in addition to me and sis)

HOW: We will do the 30 Day Shred for 30 consecutive days as follows:
    --Day 1-10 will be Level 1
    --Day 11-20 will be Level 2
    --Day 21-30 will be Level 3

REQUIREMENTS:
    --Post your starting weight and measurements on Day 1, and post final weight and measurements on Day 30
    --Check in at least three times per week to let everyone know how you're doing and if you're staying on track, or missed a day, provide support, etc
    --It is totally fine to do other exercise in addition to the 30 Day Shred, but the goal is to do the 30 Day Shred day for 30 consecutive days. If you have the time and energy to do additional workouts that is great, but the Shred comes first!

What measurements do you want? I'm sure hips, waist & chest. But should we also do upper arms, thighs or calves. Or do we each decide which measurements we want to do?
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Ugh....just did my measurements and posted "before" photos....if those weren't motivation to get my life back on track than I don't know what is! Is it Sunday yet?!
  • want_it_25
    want_it_25 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if we were starting a new thread tomorrow?
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    I will post a new thread in a little bit and post the link to that new thread in here.

I think that we should do whatever measurements we want to track. I'm doing chest, under bust, waist, lower belly, hips, thighs, and arms.

Looking forward to starting this with you guys! Will post the new link in just a little while! :)
  • tbrown5
    tbrown5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Better Balance did you find it around town? I have looked previously at Target and Wal-Mart and haven't been able to find it. Thanks!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hey Tiff! I think that she ended up finding it at Target. And since you are my BFF you can join the group, even if you have to start late. Yep, it is special treatment, but I think that after being friends for nearly 30 years you deserve it!! :smile:

Okay ladies, I've posted a new thread that we will post on from now on because the title will let everyone know that we're a closed group. So from here on go ahead and post on this link below:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/219382-beginners-30-day-shred-challenge-starts-4-17-closed