Hi everyone.. im new here.. Any one want an motivational bud

Options
2»

Replies

• Selliea
    Selliea Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm joined recently too...and everyone has been great. I will add you now.
  • barbee55
    barbee55 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi and welcome, I'm fairly new myself but I'd love to be a friend...everyone on here is very supportive. Good luck in your journey, you've already taken the first giant step!
    Bobbi
  • MrGoodThings
    MrGoodThings Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Amanda! I have no doubt that from this day on all of your daily efforts will bring daily rewards for you!

I can tell that your mind is SET - Great, 'cause it's all in the mind (the drive to stick with it and to think, "Sacrifice!").

I am currently losing about 2 to 3 pounds per week by:
    1) Briskly walking no less than 3 MILES - EVERY DAY (That's approx 42 min) - Remember: Sacrifice!
    2) Eating ALWAYS LITTLE --BUT--ALWAYS HEALTHY + BALANCED - It's ALL about CALORIES!!!! Cut'em! - Remeber: Sacrifice!
    (By Sacrifice! I don't mean 'go hungry.' If you're hungry, get a bite! BUT just a bite...not three! It means Control. That's Sacrifice!)

THAT'S IT - No Pills, no Gym, no Team, no expenses! Just me and MY goal.

DAILY JOY! - Everyday I weigh myself (I got a doctor's 'scale for $20 at a garage sale) and I see the drop in weight.

It took my body and mind a bit of effort to start after the "bingy" winter season... but I am back on the road. If you have an Android smartphone, install the following FOUR FREE Phone Applications: CARDIO TRAINER (to track and map [by GPS] your Miles walked and Calories burned), PANDORA (to enjoy your favorite music while you walk), MY FITNESS PAL (of course, to log ALL your Meals and Calories on the go), and finally LIBRA WEIGHT MANAGER (to log your weight daily and view it in a professional chart that tells you how much you REALLY weight, that is, your 10 day average. This LIBRA chart is unlike anything you've seen before.)

Commit your goals in prayer to the Lord and don't look back ever again! Bye Amanda! Feel free to add me too.
  • Ponpress05
    Options
    Welcome I'm fairly new myself!! You're welcome to add me!!!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Welcome Amanda! MFP is a great place to be when changing your lifestyle!! I too decided it was up to me to change. Feel free to friend me. You'll find that MFP is the right place to be.:flowerforyou:
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda! You will wonder how you ever got by without this site! I absolutely love it! You are now connected to people who are all after the same thing...to be healthy and happy. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me, the more motivators the better! :laugh:
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful site, where you can be open without being judged by the skinny people of the world. lol

Welcome to MFP =)
  • sctaylor74
    Options
    I need lots of motivation....thats sad but its always better if you have someone that understand the battle that lies a head.
  • sctaylor74
    Options
    Being fat really stink....
  • annagra
    annagra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda: I'm relatively new too. Keep a food journal going each day and you will see great results. Take care. Anna
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Just be honest with yourself when you fill out your food & exercise diary.:happy:
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I joined about a month ago. Love it! Best wishes on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend.