Almond Milk

Options

Replies

• MidniteDayDream
    MidniteDayDream Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have that every morning with my cereal. I love almond milk!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I love it too!
    I'm having trouble finding the unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk near me so I've been having the reg which has more calories, oh well.
  • Ally63
    Ally63 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • jen1516
    jen1516 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like it too, but if I have bitten my lip too much which I do often, then when I have it my lip swells up since I'm allergic. I drink it anyway. Only been drinking it for a couple of weeks now and don't want to stop unless my allergy forces me to. Yeah I know I'm taking a risk. Throat hasn't been too itchy though.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am a fan as well.
  • killthebeast
    Options
    I love love loveee almond milk! (I also can't get enough rice milk)
    My favorite way to enjoy it:
    When I have a sweet tooth, I pour a cup, add a tiny bit of vanilla extract, a dash of cinnamon, and a splenda. Mix it up and it's a lot like a horchata. Yum yum yum!
  • tomorrowisnotpromised
    tomorrowisnotpromised Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Me Too!!!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love almond milk!!! I wish I had known about it sooner.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I love it too. But I also drink cow and soy milk. Just depends what im trying to achieve.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I freaking LOVE almond milk. Wish I had switched from soy milk years ago. It's so rich and creamy and delicious.

Regarding not being able to find the unsweetened vanilla. Ask your local store if they'll start carrying it for you. Or call around and see if there are stores that do carry it.
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I use a teaspoon of Chocolate quick powder and 2 cups of the regular unsweetend almond milk.
    Just 100 calories and it tastes like a chocolate shake.

One a day, it's my treat :)
  • cathy200
    cathy200 Posts: 5
    Options
    my husband and I are using it in our coffee instead of the flavored coffee milks and we love unsweetened vanilla
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Me too! Almost better than soy, but still somewhat hard to find in my area. I did find a Dark Chocolate Almond Milk - it does have a slightly higher calorie content but I have just a few sips of it and it cuts my chocolate craving, which is still a heck of a lot fewer calories than devouring pieces of chocolate! :)
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I love it as well. I would have never tried it if I had not seen everone raving about it on this site. It is amazing it only has 40 calories.
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I use it in my hot cereal, cold cereal and I make lattes with it. I indulge slightly and add a bit of sugar to my latte and all together I get a 20oz latte for around 65 calories because I make a latte/americano hybrid. :D
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have wanted to try it, but I am lactose Intolerant. Is there any Lactose in it??
  • kimeister
    kimeister Posts: 212
    Options
    If you think the packaged stuff is great, try making your own -- awesome!! SUPER easy to make, and cheaper, too. You just need almonds, water and a blender. Check youtube for lots of how-to vids.
  • marcela116
    Options
    Oh yea!!! It's delicious!