• watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    confused.bmp

Don't even try to understand, it will just make your head hurt:wink:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Well I am currently wearing 38 D and I think I need to get resized, because.......well it is getting snug in there! I could probably be wearing a 36 DD. :( ugh. And no, boys do not understand. AT ALL. They love it, but they do not understand that running is verging on painful even with a GREAT sports bra, it still is hard for me to run.

I was a 38 DD when i started this journey....and now I'm a 34 D or DD depending on the bra and I'm not loving them at all, I mean I like to be curvy, but they stink for running, they bounce when I walk....I wear a really supportive bra and even though my sister swears its not that bad I'm totally self conscious about them and when I think I always wanted them when I was younger I laugh...:ohwell:

I'd be really happy w/ a nice c cup....ahhh C.....C is for Cup-size and good enough for me! oh C is for cup-size and good enough for me OOOOOO C Cup C cup C cup is for meeeeeeeeee!:drinker:

Hahahaha! :laugh: Love the song! But now I will have it stuck in my head the rest of the day (hopefully in the ORIGINAL lyrics, or my boys will think I've lost it!)

(welcome to my world LOL...)
    hugs!
    Ali
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    I was never much of a busty person until I had my daughter. Then after a few years they did get a little smaller and they are not quit as perky as they once were. But now I would just be happy if they were what they used to be and sat just a little higher.

I tend to lose my bustline when I work our as well, but that is a good thing, because it's all the muffin and side-age that goes!