7 months later, I'm a new woman! Thank you MFP!

Options

Replies

• jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Great job.

Your measurements also answered a concern of mine - my neck never seems to shrink, you started pretty much the same as me, so now I know the kneck won't shrink much... I should have measured as many areas as you did, but I didn't. Although, I do know I've lost in all the areas, would be nice to know how much... I think I will start tracking that now...

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the great work!
  • chelsifina
    chelsifina Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You are smokin' hot!!!! I am so impressed, and so inspired! Thank you, and keep it up!!!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Great job.

Your measurements also answered a concern of mine - my neck never seems to shrink, you started pretty much the same as me, so now I know the kneck won't shrink much... I should have measured as many areas as you did, but I didn't. Although, I do know I've lost in all the areas, would be nice to know how much... I think I will start tracking that now...

Thanks for the inspiration and keep up the great work!
    Thank you!
    I was a little frustrated by the neck thing at first since the 1.5 inches it's gone down since I started was lost about 40 pounds ago - since then, it's stayed the same. It looks a lot different (longer and leaner), but it is still the same measurement it has been since I was about 240-250 pounds.

Also, I've gotten some messages asking how I have lost the weight - no magic formula, just eating healthy, well-balanced meals and snacks (fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, lean proteins, healthy fats), drinking lots of water, and exercising regularly.
  • l3xii
    l3xii Posts: 160
    Options
    wow you look great and hard work pays off. Its stories like this that keep me going
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    IMPRESSIVE...amazing...inspiring!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • ContinuousEffort
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible!
  • Nekoashi
    Nekoashi Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :D Thanks for sharing!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment!! You look fabulous!!
  • adholcomb
    adholcomb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Absolutely amazing. Phenomenal accomplishment.
  • Terriwin
    Terriwin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Outstanding progress! Great work. You've inspired me to try some of those "girly" pushups. I've been avoiding them. ;)
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    AWE-SOME! You look fantastic and truly a huge inspiration!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    you look so much healthier and happier! keep up the good work!
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    You left off "Holy crap you look so hot now" off your list !!

Congratulations !!
  • lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Big congratulations to you!!!!!!! You look fabulous and are truly an inspiration to me! Can we be friends? How did you do it?
  • Chrissy26
    Chrissy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Very inspiring!!! Great job! You look wonderful!:flowerforyou:
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! This success story makes me rethink giving u after 20 lbs and keep working toward my goal of 125! I've got about 75 lbs to go and am dreading every single bit of it! This is not the attitude to have! How did you find the courage and willpower to keep going!
  • kryscas
    kryscas Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow that's great!! :) high fives!
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    WOW!! You look really good! Great job!
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    so inspiring!! thank you so much for posting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!